𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟏.

He grabbed my hand and dragged me somewhere, I was continuously wiggling but he wasn't paying attention to it

He is angry, so much angry. I know, he can't let anyone come nearer to me. His possession towards me is like a magnet, which is attracting me more towards him. But he has to understand, this possession leads us nowhere. There is no chance for us to be together. We're like the same poles, which are always repulsive, who want to attract but the force leads them to be apart and never lets them come nearer to each other. Our destiny is playing the same role here. He isn't understanding that his obsession, his attraction will always remain one-sided. I will never going to reciprocate towards it. Faith is not always on our side. Right?

He took me upstairs and pushed me towards a pillar. Before I knew or said something, he slammed his lips toward mine, and kissed me like a hungry animal. It's our first kiss, but it's not at all soft. It's a rough kiss, coming out of Desire? No. Coming out of Anger. His possession. His Attraction.

I know it's wrong, I want this but at the same time I don't want this. And with this, I pushed him away from myself. "STOP," I screamed. "You don't have any right to touch me," I warned him sternly.

Being frustrated and angry, he tries to calm himself. I know he always cares that he never shows his angry side to me. He always shows me his care and a loving side. He always tries to be calm nearer me. His breathing is heavy, his hands fist his hair being frustrated. After some seconds, he calmed down, actually pretending to be calm down and softly says, "IF I DON'T HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO TOUCH YOU, THEN MIND IT, NO ONE HAS," he said sternly trying to hold his anger and never let it out on me.

"Just Stop acting Freaking Possessive and Over-Protective. Hold on to your Emotions Eeshan, Hold your Attraction towards me. It lets you nowhere. You're Hurting yourself. Your Attraction leads us nowhere, We are different, We aren't meant to be together, Never," I said to him.

He grabbed me by my shoulders tightly, and his eyes darkened saying, "If you don't want to reciprocate then don't. Lekin Mere ISHQ ko Attraction kehke, mere pyaar ko gaali mat do. And by Loving you, if I am hurting myself, Toh Yeh DARD mai ZINDAGI BHAR SEHNE KO TAIYAR HOON. Aur kya kaha tumne?. We weren't meant to be together right?. No, Only We Are Meant To Be TOGETHER. ONLY YOU AND ME. And I will make this impossible thing possible, but I will lead us Together, FOREVER. REMEMBER THAT".

(If you don't want to reciprocate, then don't. But don't insult my love by calling it attraction. And if loving you is causing me pain, then I am ready to endure this pain for a lifetime. What did you say? We weren't meant to be together, right? No, only we are meant to be together. Only you and me. And I will make this impossible thing possible, but I will lead us together, forever. Remember that.)

"Pagal ho gaye ho tum, Eeshan. Tumhara yeh pyaar hume Barbaad kar dega," I said.

(You've gone mad, Eeshan. Your love will ruin us.)

"Nahi, Mera ISHQ hume Abaad kar dega. Aur agar yeh ishq mujhe Barbaad karega toh mai khushi se seh lunga, Lekin tumhe Barbaad nahi hone dunga. Mujhe Mere Ishq pe Bharosa Hain, Treasure. Tum woh FITOOR ho, jo DIL ko BEHLAYA rakhta hai, jo ek baar Chadh gaya toh kabhi nahi utrega." And by hearing this my heart melts. It's like I am on my peace. But I can't feel these things not now only But Never.

(No, my love will make us prosperous. And if this love ruins me, I will bear it gladly, but I won't let you be ruined. I trust my love, Treasure. You are that passion that keeps the heart captivated, that once embraced, will never let go.)

"You're Mad Eeshan, completely mad," I said to him. "Yes, I am madly in love with YOU, but YOU DIDN'T CARE," he said and left.

___________________________________________

So my dear Lil' Mochis, ❣️
Are you convinced to read, just my reading Prologue or not?

There's another Prologue is yet to come, which am gonna published afterr two days.

Till then, please do votes, and also show your love to my ongoing book 'Revegeance Whispers' ✨

Also for updates, follow me up on Insta.

And also on Scrollstack, if possible. Link is given in my insta bio also and wattpad Bio also.