3. 𝐀𝐦𝐛𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐲𝐞𝐬.

It's been midnight and am literally fed up of these project works

It's been midnight and am literally fed up of these project works. There is back to back project works, and I am hell tired. And cherry on top, I can't even focus there because my focus is on Only Her. It's been 1 week since that ragging incident, but my mind is completely occupied by her thoughts only. I had being like a puppy roaming around like maniac behind it's owner and same is happening to me. I am following her everywhere just for her single glance.

Despite the chaos of deadlines and responsibilities, my attention remains fixated on her. It's as if I am drawn to her like a magnet, unable to resist the urge to be near her, even if it means sacrificing sleep and sanity. she remains the constant distraction, the beacon of light in the midst of chaos.

I don't know, But seeing her there, standing for a right of some unknown person is brave, she isn't like other people who are enjoying there's free show. But she stand for her infront of everyone.

I come to know that her name is Naisha. And I did search her I'd on social media and damn, she has 50 thousands above followers. She is an influencer, shooting her dance reel with her friend, and I had seen her each and every video and photos which she had posted a million time. Her moves are damn. She is perfect.

That day, when I first saw her, her amber eyes reflecting in sunlight were attracting me more towards her. She felt different from others, my heart skipped just at a single glance at her, as if she were the owner of it. She made me feel things I had never felt before. Just one sight of her that day, and I had already given myself to her. How can a person look cute and bold at the same time? How can someone be adorable and sexy simultaneously? I didn't know that a girl with glasses could look this pretty until I saw her. Her eyes speak volumes, her body also speaks volumes if someone keenly notices her. Her eyes hold emotions of fear and nervousness. Her body betrays her nervousness. That day, she felt nervous; her hands were shaking, and she was continuously ripping her thumb skin with her first finger. At that moment, I felt that she needed someone to stand beside her and assure her that they were with her, always. She wanted assurance, support. It's not that she couldn't stand up for herself; she did stand up for the unknown in front of everyone, fearless. But she knew she was alone, and they were in a group of five. She did take a stand, but she also felt nervous deep down, not letting it show to everyone. Her nervousness told a lot; she was just pretending to be bold, but she needed someone to stand beside her, to assure her, to support her, to hold her. And from that day, I made a promise to myself that I would always be there for her, always protecting her. And that's when I realized that what I felt for her was love. Because only love can make a person like this, to give everything to one person and not expect anything in return. And trust me, Treasure, I will always be with you.

I zoomed out of her thoughts, when my phone started ringing, and caller Id shows, Aisha. Now what?. I picked up a call, being frustrated and answered "If you called me just as a time pass, than I am telling you Aisha, I am very tired now" I said to her rudely.
"Baby, please come at my place. I am alone, and I am scared. Mom and Dad are also out of the town." She said and her voice sounded tensed.
"You have lots of friends Aisha, just call them" I said.
"No, I only want you. And you're coming that's it" and with this she ended the call.
What the hell is wrong with this girl, getting on my nerves all the time. Being frustratedly I wrapped up my work and darg myself towards bed and switched off my phone because I know she will call me continuously and right now, All I want is a good sleep. And soon darkness engulfs me.