𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 𝟐.

He is here, But Why?

I left everything behind, Then why are you here Eeshan?. Why you want your life to be in risk?. Why aren't you understanding Eeshan, you're making everything difficult for me. We aren't meant to be together Esshan. It's our Destiny, It's only our Faith. Please accept that.

"Aren't you will meet your Husband, My Queen Bee?" He asked and made me stop on my tracks.
Already, I am not in my senses right now to give him any back answers, so I come directly to the point and turned towards him, and move closer and maintaining a safe distance, I asked him "Why are you here?".
"Kya biwi, No hi hello? Aise apne pati ko wish karte hain?" He asked teasingly.
("Do wives greet their husbands with 'No hi hello?' like that?")

"Just Shut the Fuck Up, Eeshan. And answer to my damn question." I asked him angrily.
"FOR YOU, SHADOW. TO TAKE YOU BACK" He answered with determination.
"I had leaved everything Behind, Eeshan. Then Why?. I am a bloody criminal Eeshan, Then why? You come behind me. Huh?. I am a Criminal and I had done a bloody crime, Why you want this criminal back in my life?" I asked him angrily.
"Shut the Fuck Up, NAISHA. Not A Word Now." He shouted and I hold myself by flinching myself by his shouting.

He called me with my name. He called me Naisha. Did I heard it right?. He never calls me with my name, not even when he was hell angry. He always calls me Treasure, Shadow, Queen Bee, and mainly Nish. He was hurt, I know. He is feeling the same pain like mine. I can feel you Shan, but I am helpless. Faith is playing with us Shan, and I can't able to do anything right now. It hurts me. It pains, Shan.

He come nearer to me with a 3 steps and and hold my face in his palm and made me look into his eyes, His dark brown eyes shows a lots of emotions. I can't predict. But it shows a longiness, to want me always besides him, to need me.
"Yes, You did a Crime Nish. But You aren't a criminal, okay? You aren't the one to be blamed. I know there is something else. I trust You, Shadow. I trust you over EVERYTHING and EVERYONE. Come back with me, I am here to take You Back with Me. And I am taking you, If you will agree with yourself, It will be best for you, otherwise I have to force You unwillingly and I don't want it. Choice is yours Nish, and You know I capable of doing it, Am not lying. You know me very well. MAI TUMHARE LIYE KISI BHI HADD TAK JAA SAKTA HOON".
(I can go to any extent, For You).

This man always melts my heart, but situation made everything worse. Everything was going better but Faith have another plan for Us.
"Why aren't you understanding Eeshan. Chor kyun nahi dete mujhe? Kyun aaye ho wapas, Chale kyun nahi jaate?" I asked.
("Why don't you understand, Eeshan? Why don't you leave me alone? Why did you come back, why don't you just leave?")

"𝐉𝐚𝐛 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐚𝐝𝐢 𝐤𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐛 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐤𝐨 𝐯𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚 𝐤𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐡𝐞 𝐤𝐡𝐮𝐝 𝐬𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐣𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚. 𝐓𝐮𝐦 𝐣𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐣𝐚𝐨𝐠𝐢 𝐮𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐛 𝐚𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚. 𝐓𝐮𝐦 𝐣𝐢𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐛𝐡𝐚𝐠𝐨𝐠𝐢 𝐮𝐭𝐧𝐚 𝐡𝐢 𝐦𝐚𝐢 𝐇𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐢 𝐍𝐚𝐳𝐝𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐛𝐚𝐝𝐡𝐚 𝐭𝐚 𝐣𝐚𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐚." He answered and my breath hitched.
(I promised myself when we got married,
The more you go away, the more I will come closer to you. The more you run away, the more I will increase our closeness.)

He loves me more than anything. Or I can say, 'Yeh Ishq hain, Yeh Iska Fitoor Hain, Jo mujhe hamesha Uski aur kheech ta Hain.'
I remembered once he said 'Mera Ishq hume Aabad Kar dega, Barbaad Nahi' and he does proved it. 'Uska Ishq to Mujhe Aabad kar raha hain lekin Mera pyaar, jo ishar tak nahi Kiya, shayad hume Barbaad kar dega'.
But right now, I can't be emotional, and said
"𝑩𝒉𝒖𝒍 𝒋𝒂𝒐 𝒎𝒖𝒋𝒉𝒆, 𝑴𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂 𝒘𝒐𝒉 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒉𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝑱𝒐 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒃 𝒎𝒂𝒊 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊".
(Forget me, we aren't Destined).

To which he replied, "𝒀𝒆𝒉 𝒑𝒚𝒂𝒂𝒓 𝒏𝒂𝒉𝒊 𝒊𝒔𝒉𝒒 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆, 𝑫𝒊𝒍 𝒌𝒊 𝒃𝒂𝒂𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒊, 𝒃𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒏 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆. 𝑯𝒂𝒓 𝒑𝒂𝒍, 𝒉𝒂𝒓 𝒍𝒂𝒎𝒉𝒂, 𝒃𝒂𝒔 𝒌𝒉𝒂𝒚𝒂𝒍 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂, 𝑴𝒐𝒉𝒂𝒃𝒃𝒂𝒕 𝒌𝒂 𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒔𝒊𝒍𝒂, 𝒚𝒆𝒉 𝒓𝒂𝒂𝒛 𝒉𝒂𝒊 𝒕𝒖𝒎𝒔𝒆."
("This isn't just love, it's passion for you. It's the heart's message, expressed to you. Every moment, every second, only your thought is there, The saga of love, this secret is with you.)

I had tears in my eyes, but I can't break right now. "Mai Tumhare ISHQ ki Haqdaar Nahi Hoon, Eeshan. " ("I am not worthy of your love, Eeshan.") I whispered which is barely audible, but he is so close to me, so he did heared to which he answered "NISH, Iss ISHQ ki HAQDAAR sirf TUM HI HO. Tumhare alawa kisi ka Haq Nahi Hain Mujhpe. Yeh ISHQ ki Haqdaar Pehle se TUM hi Thi, TUM hi Ho, aur TUM HI RAHOGI" he said caressing my cheeks and pecked my forehead.
("Nish, only you are deserving of this love. Besides you, no one else has a right over me. You were the rightful owner of this love from the beginning, you are the one, and you will always be.")

"Come with me Treasure, It's difficult there, It's suffocating there without you. It doesn't Feel HOME anymore. You are My HOME. My PEACE. We will solve everything together Nish, Just come with me" he asked hopefully.
But I can't. I don't know what to do. I want to go with him, but I can't. I need him too as much as he needs me, I am confused. I don't know what to answer him, so I pushed him and ran away..

BUT....

___________________________________________

Are you liking it, My dear Lil' Mochis?❤️

Vote, comment and follow me, on Instagram also.