2. 𝐑𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐠.

The gentle caress of sunlight pierces through my eyelids, reminding me of the dawn outside

The gentle caress of sunlight pierces through my eyelids, reminding me of the dawn outside. Despite my best efforts to cocoon myself in darkness, the relentless brightness finds its way through the curtains, painting patterns of warmth across my face. It's as though the sun itself is beckoning me to rise and greet the day, even as I yearn for just a few more moments of rest.

I turn the either side and hide myself inside blanket, to sleep more. I was sleeping peacefully unless and until I felt water splash at me. FLOOD.

"Help, Help, Flood" I screamed and got up. And saw that everything is alright. Before I could register myself, I heard giggling sound and I shot towards that direction. And there she is my My Bestfriends. - Advik Rajput and Isha Tiwari. And Advik is laughing like a maniac, lying on the floor holding his stomach. And I glared at Isha.
"Don't glare at me. I tried to wake you up multiple times, but you wouldn't even open your eyes. So I had to do this," she explained.
"Seriously Ish, I hate you for this" I pouted, still annoyed by a prank. And still that bastard is laughing. I glared at him and warned him by snapping my finger at him "Stop Laughing, You Idiot." But he wasn't even paying attention to me. I huffed and glared at Ish.
"Naishu, stop giving me your death glares. Your habit of oversleeping is frustrating. Now, hurry up and get ready; we're going to be late" Isha urged, ignoring my protests.
and I yawned and move towards bathroom.

I live with Isha in PG. She is my childhood bestfriend. We both are from Bihar, but eventually after my grandparents death, we shifted here in Mumbai. Her parents live there only, She moves here because of her study. So, we live together. You all must be thinking, why I am not living with my parents right?. Well, I don't have good terms with them. But yes, My Chachu-Chachi and my cousins, Yash Bhai and Aakriti Di loves me a lot. I visit to them. And also Yash Bhai, is in same college, in last year of MBA. After that, he will be joining our company - Phoenix Innovations Co. And Aakriti Di, is studying CSE, but in another college. I, Isha, Advik, Yash Bhai are studing in Crestview Institute.
I and Advik are in Literature department whereas Isha is studying in Designing department. I met Advik in college only. We already had completed 6 months of our 1st year. And my so called younger brother Harshit Sahai is in 12th right now. But my studying his behaviour and habits, it seems like he is a complete spoilt brat, but my parents didn't even give a damn to him, to change him. It's funny right, my own parents and brother didn't even glance at me. Loving me is far away. Well, Nevermind.

Isha is doing part time job, at Avenue Interior Designing company, as a personal assistant of the CEO of the company, to gain some experience and knowledge, and for paying rent. And I am an influencer, I and Advik are dancers, so We make dance videos and choreography some dances and posted it online. We earn some money from there, as we have 50 thousand or above followers. And also I do sell my paintings, at exhibition. Well, I love paintings. It's like a therapy to me. We earn because of paying monthly rent and buyings groceries and basic stuffs for us.

I and Advik are quite famous personality in our college, as a influencer. But still not so known. Only some of the population of our college know us as an influencer. Apart from this, No one knows of me coming from a wealth family, one of the richest family of Mumbai running Phoenix Innovations Co. Because I don't want it as an identity, because my own parents didn't even love me. And thus, no one knows of me being Yash's Bhai sister. I told him to hide it. After graduation, Yash Bhai is going to engaged with his girlfriend studying in the same batch. Ritika Rathore. She doesn't belongs to a wealthy family, she is comes from middle class family, where her mother is in government job, and her father is working at industry in Senior HR position. My Chachu-Chachi are quite simple. They aren't like my parents, always behind money. So they accepted there's relationship and after 2 years they are getting married, as Bhai wants sometime to adjust in running Our Company. And Ritika Di, also want sometime to find a proper job, and settle down. Well, they're quite compatible. A perfect match.