Bewitched - Chapter Eleven

Author's Note

Hello makkaleyy! Hope you all are doing good. I'm overwhelmed with your response, I mean the comments were more than the votes. Thank you so very much for this!! You guys are the ones who are pushing me to write! Thank you! As always, do stream Adipoli whenever possible, support them professionally and keep them both in your prayers.

I was stuck with some works and was feeling down. I planned this whole sequence in one chapter but I'm super busy tomorrow and I know I have to give an update earlier. So, I have broke the sequence. Padichu patha theriyum yedha pathi solren nu. Please do keep on supporting my writing. That's what literally makes me write, despite everything.

Happy reading!

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Eleven

Ashwin rubbed his nape with a smile as he walked down the stairs. He back-hugged Dhanalakshmi making her smile and cup his cheek.

"Yenna achu Ammachii?"

(What happened, grandma?)

"Thango, Rajeshu unna thedi vandhutu ponan. Saradha unna kadai ku vara sonnalam. Nee pone edukala nu vara sollitu ponan"

(Dear, Rajesh came looking for you. Saradha asked you to come to shop. You didn't pick the call and so, he came to inform)

"Serii, ammachii, na mela note eduthutu kelamburen"

(Okay, grandma, I'll grab the note from upstairs and leave)

Ashwin was about to move but paused when Sivaangi came down with the note. She looked much more composed than before. She eyed at Ashwin for a second before walking towards them.

"Indhanga, mela vachutinga" Sivaangi extended the note to Ashwin.

(Here, you kept it upstairs)

Ashwin eyed Sivaangi with a teasing grin as he held the note. Her eyes darted to Dhanalakshmi who went to kitchen and then back to him. Instead of letting the note go, she held the note. He gave an amusing smile whereas she shrugged her eyebrows with a smile, still not leaving the note.

"Oi" Ashwin whispered.

"Hmmm" Sivaangi slightly tugged the note.

"Vidu ma" Ashwin chuckled on Sivaangi putting on a stern face.

(leave)

"Mudincha eduthukonga"

(Take it if you can)

The arrogance on Sivaangi's face made her look thousand folds cute. The nerve of her to think she can manage if Ashwin tugs the note to himself made him admire her.

"Apdingala madam"

(Is that so, madam)

Ashwin bit his lips with a playful smile making Sivaangi waver for a second. Biting back his chuckle, he gave a hard tug. As a result, her eyes widened as she stumbled and came closer to him, her left hand rested his bicep, balancing herself. She looked at him who gave her a teasing smile.

"Yenna ma, note keta neeyeh vara" Ashwin chuckled.

(What, I asked for note yet you came along)

"Huh, romba pannadhinga" Sivaangi let go of both Ashwin and the note. Twisting her lips, she said, "Ponga, ponga, ongala aunty theditu irupanga"

(Huh, oh please... go, go, aunty must be waiting for you)

"Seringa ammanii" Ashwin chuckled to himself before walking out.