Bewitched - Chapter Fifteen

Author's Note

Hello makkaleyy, hope you all are doing good. Thank you to all those who have read, voted and commented on the previous chapter. Seriously, it means a lot. Our Adipoli has crossed 94M! Please do stream whenever possible. Support them both professionally and keep them in your prayers.

Hope. Believe. Magic. ☃️❄💜

Happy reading.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Fifteen

Sivaangi had dinner with Harish and Saradha. Her eyes roamed around looking for a certain someone who she hasn't seen for a while. As she stepped inside the living room, Dhanalakshmi waved at her.

Sitting next to Dhanalakshmi, Sivaangi greeted the old woman Dhanalakshmi introduced to her. She looked up when she heard rounds of giggles. Her eyes fell on a mixed group of young girls to young women.

Sivaangi frowned slightly when she saw Ashwin sitting in the middle of the group, speaking and laughing with them. Her eyes fell on Raji, Meena and Krithika whom she remembered from earlier.

'Aiyoo, ivangala?' Sivaangi remembered how they kept tagging Ashwin as 'Mama' Earlier it didn't irk her but somehow it did now.

(Oh god, they?)

Ashwin yanked someone's braid who whined at him as the other women laughed. Sivaangi gulped and averted her gaze when she felt an uneasy feeling creeping inside her. She just couldn't bear the sight.

"Kelambalama paati?" Harish asked sitting next to Sivaangi.

(Shall we leave, grandma?)

"Kelambalam kannu"

(We'll leave, son)

Harish helped Dhanalakshmi while Sivaangi looked at Ashwin once before walking behind them. Saradha bid bye to Aanandhi and informed Ashwin that they were leaving.

"Polam da"

(Come, let's leave)

Ashwin was about to stand up but the young girl whose braid Ashwin yanked held his arm.

"Perimmaa, anna inum koncham neram irukatumeyy"

(Aunty, let brother stay for a while)

"Ama, athai. Mama aprm varuvaru" Raji chimed while others said the same.

(Yes, aunty. Mama will come later)

"Nalaiku nerama Harish, Sivaangi kuda Coimbatore ponum nu sonniye kannu" Saradha reminded Ashwin.

(You said you wanted to go to Coimbatore early with Harish and Sivaangi)

'Enga pona iva?' Ashwin stood up as he looked around but couldn't find Sivaangi.

(Where did she go?)

"Ama Maa, idho kelambalam" Ashwin said.

(Yes, Maa. Let's leave)

After assuring the women folk that he will meet them again soon, he excused himself and went along with Saradha. He saw Sivaangi standing next to Harish in front of the car while Dhanalakshmi was seated inside.

"Kelambalama da?" Harish pocketed his mobile.

(Shall we leave?)

"Idho bike eduthutu varen da"