Bewitched - Chapter Eighteen

Author's note

I apologize for not updating earlier. Had some medical commitments. Since the DM won't work here, if you want to reach out to me, you can find me at Instagram @ inkedby_nan

Thank you to all those who have read, voted and commented on the previous chapter. Means a lot. Hope you enjoy reading the chapter.

~ * ~

Ashaangi SS Bewitched

Chapter Eighteen

After binge watching a Korean drama till four in the morning, Sivaangi finally woke up around eleven. Anusha left to Mumbai that morning. Her parents and God parents have gone out. Harish already informed Sivaangi that he will be going to the publishing house.

So, not bothering about work, Sivaangi decided to have a binge-watching night and sleep in. Groaning, she pulled herself out of the bed. She was famished. Quickly refreshing herself, she went down.

"Eeswari akka, enaku pasikudhu" Sivaangi walked inside the kitchen.

(Eeswari sister, I'm hungry)

"Patthu nimisham wait pannu Sivu. Suda aalo paratha potu tharen. Indha juice ah kudi"

(Wait for ten minutes, Sivu. I'll prepare hot aalo parathas. Here, drink this juice)

"Okay ka"

Sivaangi sipped the freshly squeezed orange juice and settled down on the couch in the living room. Her face cringed when she heard Vinayak and his friends cheering noise from the play room.

"Indha loosunga vera!" Sivaangi shook her head and checked if Ashwin's online.

(These crazyheads!)

Yesterday Ashwin texted Sivaangi that he will be busy for the next two days. His texts were short and he slept early too. She found a good morning text from him. She replied but he hasn't seen her text yet.

Sivaangi blinked out of her thoughts when Eeswari asked her to come to the dinning table. She sat down. She saw lot of other dishes placed on the dining table.

"Yenna ka, neraya samachurukinga?" Sivaangi asked serving herself.

(You have cooked a lot, sister?)

"Harish thambi avaru friend varuvanga nu sonnaru, Sivu. Adhan" Eeswari placed a small bowl of curd next to Sivaangi's plate.

(Harish said his friend will come. That's why)

"Friend ah? Yaaru ka?" Sivaangi made a bite.

(Friend? Who?)

"Therlaye. Coimbatore la irundhu varanga nu sonnanga" Eeswari filled a glass of water for Sivaangi.

(I don't know. He said someone's coming from Coimbatore)

'Coimbatore ah?' Sivaangi paused, 'Oruvela...'

(Coimbatore? ... What if?)

"Epo varuvanga nu sonanga la?" Sivaangi asked quickly.

(Did he say when they will come?)

"Ilayeh" Eeswari placed the water glass next to Sivaangi's plate, "Nee modha sapdu da. Pasikudhu nu sonna la"

(No... You first eat. You were hungry right)

Sivaangi just hummed, lost in thoughts while Eeswari left to kitchen. She quickly shot a text to Ashwin, asking where he is.