2: 𝐖𝐞'𝐫𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞

LEGEND - Languages
╰┈➤ Japanese: normal text
╰┈➤ English: italicized text
╰┈➤ Tagalog/Filipino: bold text

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

After making sure Keia wasn't wounded and reassuring the bunch that the blood she was covered in was in fact hers (and not anyone else's), they all finally settled down in one corner of the rooftop.

Keia tried her best to explain the situation to Shouta without getting distracted while Oboro lent Hime his jacket to shield her from the Autumn breeze. He and Hizashi sat on either side of her in an attempt to keep her warm.

"So let me get this straight," Shouta sighed, a hand wiping his face. Hime averted her gaze from Keia's. It took almost all her self-control to not laugh at this stupid situation. "Someone beat you up, used their quirk to heal you, and sent you flying?"

Keia bit her inner cheek in a desperate attempt to hold in her laughter. She failed to deliver a verbal response so she ended up nodding her head vigorously.

"Into UA?" Hizashi cut in questioningly. 

Keia wasn't going to lie, it was beyond obvious that none of them were buying this, but did it look like she had a choice? It was painfully clear to both her and Hime what had happened. Explaining all that to these three would only make things worse. To be frank, it would be a miracle if they weren't sent to a psych ward right after.

Instead of questioning her any further, Shouta merely sighed in frustration and turned to Hime, "I don't even wanna know what happened to you,"

"Trust me, you don't," Hime smiled. 

Shouta pinched his nose bridge.

"Also," Keia added, "We can understand Japanese, you know?" There was an intentional hint of boredom in her voice just to spite Shouta.

° ° °

In the end, they didn't really have much of a choice but to trust these strange girls. Plus, it wouldn't exactly be hero-like of them to just leave the two of them there either, so they all reached a consensus and decided to keep a watchful eye on them instead. Well, at least that's what Shouta planned to do-

Oboro, on the other hand, looked the same way he did when he first found Sushi: attached and ready to befriend a few strays.

Shouta turned to Keia and handed her both the IDs he found earlier. He then walked over to Hizashi and Oboro to give the two some time to check their bags and collect themselves. Keia could just about hear Hizashi panic in a scramble of English and Japanese as she made her way toward a slightly shivering Hime.

"You good?" She raised a brow at her folded arms. The jacket over her shoulders was damp now too.

"Never been better," Hime retorted, tugging the light blue fabric over her chest. Maybe the excitement of it all would kick in later- when they were both in clean, warm clothing. Preferably, in an enclosed area and not on a rooftop.

Keia and Hime made their way to their scattered bags and huddled together as they rummaged through them. Inside, they found a couple of familiar notebooks. Keia pulled one out and to her amazement, found her own handwriting within the pages. She had no particular memory of writing any of this down, but a sense of nostalgia told her otherwise. 

Just when Keia was going to say something, she was suddenly cut off by an excited yelp, "Hey look it's our phones!!" Hime dug her hand into her bag and pulled out a device much too advanced for the time period they were in. Luckily, her shriek wasn't loud enough to alert the three boys at the back. 

It seemed that it was safe to assume that their phones had been spawned along with them.

While Hime scanned through her phone, Keia discovered in a little pocket that their chargers were spawned with them as well. Other than that, the other items deemed less important in this situation.

"What are you doing...?" Keia asked, eyeing Hime as she swiped and tapped her screen rapidly.

"Changing my wallpaper," she replied. 

Keia stared at her. 

"Hey look if we're going to be stuck here for the rest of our lives, I unfortunately can't have hot villains plastered all over my phone,"

° ° °

Refusing to smell like chlorine any longer, Hime ditched the rashguard and zipped up Oboro's hoodie while Keia headed to the other side of the roof with her bag over her shoulder. Oboro greeted her with a friendly smile, "Got all you need?"

"Just about," Keia responded. Over her shoulder, Hime was walking back to them looking all cozy with her hands stuffed into the jacket's pockets.

"Yeah, uh I hope you don't mind if I steal your hoodie for a bit," she mumbled shyly.

"Don't worry about it! You can keep it actually, I have more at home," Hime smiled at Oboro gratefully. He really was the human embodiment of the sun. Perfectly paired with his quirk, now that she thought about it.

"Oh and while we're at it-" He turned to his friends, "This is Yamada Hizashi, and that ray of sunshine over there is Aizawa Shouta,"

Hizashi fixed his glasses at the mention of his name while Shouta merely shrunk into his coat.

"And I'm Shirakumo Oboro!" He pointed to himself, tilting his head with a close-eyed grin. Then he pointed to the small ginger tabby cat who sat comfortably on his shoulder, "This is Sushi," As if on cue, the kitten mewed in greeting. 

In return, Keia bowed her head both in respect and to secretly peek at the Japanese ID in her hand. Despite still feeling strange about suddenly being able to read Japanese without a second thought, she proceeded to introduce herself, "...I'm Masayoshi Keia, and this here is a friend of mine," She eyed Hime, silently begging her to continue.

Luckily, Hime caught on and smiled naturally, "I'm Tsukikage Hime, a pleasure to meet you all,"

"Great! Now that we got all that out of the way, we probably should get going," Oboro beamed. It was a wonder how he seemed 100% unbothered by the situation. Hizashi nodded along with equal energy while Shouta kept to himself.

With a quick side glance at each other, both Hime and Keia followed behind the trio as they disappeared into the UA building. The group quickly huddled together to cover up Keia and her bloody clothes. By some miracle, they were able to make it out of the school without anyone questioning them, leaving Keia thinking if any of the staff were actually paying attention to their jobs.

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

𝐂𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐬𝐢𝐬 // 𝐌𝐇𝐀जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें