5: 𝐀 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐩𝐭 𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

LEGEND - Languages
╰┈➤ Japanese: normal text
╰┈➤ English: italicized text
╰┈➤ Tagalog/Filipino: bold text

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"Why do I even bother," Shouta sighed to himself, watching Oboro follow Keia around with a big fluffy cloud as she used her quirk to stick to the gym wall.

At first suggestion, Shouta didn't really mind since she started a foot above the ground. But as days went by, Keia started to last longer, causing her to try and reach greater heights, literally. Fortunately for her, the gym walls went fairly high.

Although he knew this would greatly help her train her quirk, the group didn't have any sort of equipment to save Keia in case her quirk gave out, which led to Oboro's quick response.

"I have an idea!" He had interrupted. Before Shouta could begin to say anything else, Oboro created a cloud with his fingertips, "I can chase Keia around with one of my clouds just in case!" He beamed, "That way, she can continue training her endurance safely!"

He had to hand it to Oboro though, it was a clever solution. Not only that, but it also helped Oboro focus on the precision of his cloud's placement. It would definitely aid him in rescue missions.

Shifting his gaze over to the other end of the gym, he could see Hizashi and Hime sparring together, both of whom were actually able to land blows on each other. A clear sign of progress in Shouta's eyes. At least they stopped laughing at each other every time they got a hit in.

After the group's little meeting at the cafe, the training sessions took place the day after. It was decided that the four would train with each other while Shouta kept watch. Occasionally he would help train the two, but overall he was just there to make sure Hizashi and Oboro wouldn't do anything stupid.

Despite being there against his will (again), he wanted to make sure that the one month Keia and Hime had would be worth it.

"Alright, that should be enough for now," Shouta's voice ran throughout the gym. His sudden instruction earned the attention of both Keia and Oboro, who both nodded their heads and safely deactivated their quirks. Hime and Hizashi though were still play fighting on the far side of the room, causing Oboro to chuckle.

"Aww look at those two play fighti-"

Hime landed a blow on Hizashi's face.

"HIME WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE SPARRING, YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO PUNCH THAT HARD-"

"SORRY-"

Shouta sighed, "You two. Quit it, you're on break,"

Hime sent a cheeky glance his way before tending to Hizashi, who was holding onto his nose. Even so, he was still cackling loudly. Thankfully enough, the punch was barely hard enough to make his nose bleed.

"Such a handful," Oboro shook his head disappointingly, clicking his tongue.

Keia stared at him blankly, "You're one to talk,"

Oboro was about to argue when Keia turned heel and headed over to help Shouta get the water bottles and towels. While their loving "parents" were off fetching their refreshments, Hime and Hizashi made their way over.

"Nice punch by the way," Oboro sent a thumbs up.

"Thanks,"

"COME ON!" Hizashi yelled.

"Hizashi, quiet down," Shouta reprimanded, holding the door open for Keia who was carrying the towels and a box of snacks.

"Yo, my mom bought sandwiches for us. Let's sit down and eat," Keia announces as she heads over to the table to put the box and towels down.

Still carrying the water bottles, Shouta spaces out and stares at Keia who is setting the table. However, he gets dragged back into reality by a snickering coming from behind him.