7: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐁𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐧 𝐄𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐬

LEGEND - Languages
╰┈➤ Japanese: normal text
╰┈➤ English: italicized text
╰┈➤ Tagalog/Filipino: bold text

A Christmas Special //

.·:*¨ ¨*:·.

"SECRET SANTA TIME!!" The spiky, blond ball of energy announces loudly.

Finally, the day that they were planning had come.

"HMMMM WHO SHOULD WE START WITH? How about... ME?" Hizashi says before walking over to the tree to find his present. Once he found it, he quickly took a seat and wasted no time before ripping the wrapping paper to reveal a nice white box. Ripping the top off, he finds a toy megaphone. He turns the toy on and tests it out, "WUAHAHAHHAHA A FITTING PRESENT INDEED." And proceeds to sing a bunch of Christmas jingles through the toy, not caring about the fact that he was very off-tune.

'Oh god,' Shouta thinks. Give the already loud man a present to make him even louder. He can only hope that his eardrums will survive this day and live to tell the tale.

Trying to find the idiot who thought giving this to him was a good idea, he scans the look on his friend's faces and his eyes land on Keia who was currently giggling. 'She's cute when she smiles,' he thinks to himself. 'Wait, no. Snap out of it!'

He tears his gaze away and looks at Hime who was rolling on the floor, laughing hard, and holding her stomach. Definitely not her. Finally, he looked at Oboro, who could barely contain the evil grin he was wearing. 

Bingo.

"Guess who it came from!" Hime breathily says, still recovering from laughing too much.

Hizashi does a drumroll impression while pointing his finger and waving it around like an arrow. After a few back and forths, he lands on Oboro.

"MY BESTTTO FRIENDOOO, OBOROOOOOOO!" Oboro stands up and puts his arm around Hizashi, Hizashi laughs, but Oboro laughs even louder.

"I got it so we can annoy Shouta and Keia even more," Oboro says and lets out an evil laugh.

Hearing this, his face darkens. 'I'll get back at you later.' he thinks as he watches the pair huddle. He then sees Keia cover her ears to block out their noise but still laughs with them.

° ° °

"FINALLY, ITS SHOUTA'S TURN," Hizashi says loudly through the toy megaphone. "BUUUUUT BEFORE THAT, LET'S LOOK BACK ON WHAT WE RECEIVED FIRST."

"We clearly don't need to know what your gift was," Shouta rolls his eyes while looking at the toy megaphone he's been using all day. Hizashi merely replies with a smile and helps the others show off their gifts. Hime's gift had been a box of sweaters from Hizashi that didn't fit him anymore. 

Apparently, he gave that so that 'she would stop shivering' like when they first met. When it was Oboro's turn, he showed off the crystal ball lamp he got from Hime. However, now it was turned on, showing off the rainy cloud that was inside the lamp. Up last was Keia who got a tensegrity Lego toy in the shape of a tree from Shouta.

"I've been meaning to ask you, why a tensegrity toy..?" Keia asks while looking at him with curious eyes.

"Y'know, cuz of your quirk. Gravity and all that," he says while rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! Thank you. I finally have something to do over the rest of the break hehe," is all she replies before a bright smile breaks through her ever-present resting bitch face.

"NOW, LET'S GO BACK TO THE HOST OF THIS PARTY: SHOUTAAAAAA!" said Hizashi, beckoning Shouta to get his present under the tree. Surprisingly, the biggest present under the tree was for him. Picking up the gift, he tried figuring out what it was before opening it. But that proved pointless as his gift was inside a box, and whatever was inside, didn't make a single noise when he shook it.