uno

"Una mattina Mi Son Svegliato O bella ciao..."

Sumasayaw ako kasama ang mga kaibigan ko at ibang mga italiano, dito ako lumaki at marami akong kakilala rito at kabisado ko na ang mga lugar dito sa italy although may ibang lugar na hindi ko napuntahan. Dancing with just my dress on without sandals makes me happy so much! lagi kaming sumasayaw kapag may ukasyon o kasiyahan, and i'm used to it, i like it tho.

"Pria sei qui." tawag sa akin ni Dulcie.

She's my best friend. We've been friends since i was junior high school and now i'm going to college she wants to go with me too, but the problem here is that i'm going back to Philippines for some reasons and i will tell her that later. She's also a filipino that's why we get a long that quickly.

I hugged her. "Yes, kakatapos ko lang sumayaw and you're not even here earlier!" i spat.

She just laughed at nakapa-maywang na.
"Gosh, inutusan moko ibalik yung bulaklak, remember?" she rolled her eyes after she said that.

‎ ‎ ‎

Oh, i forgot that i told her to bring the flowers back sa shop kasi mali yung nabili ko, pwede ko naman hindi nalang ibalik but i don't like the flowers i bought, i don't know, i think i'm crazy.

Pumunta kami sa Sapori Perduti restaurant dito kami lagi nakatambay ni Dulcie kapag nagugutom or nabobored.

"So, what's your plans?" she sipped on her coffee and eyed me with questioning look.
"You didn't tell me na babalik ka sa pinas, should i cut you off as my best friend?" she crossed her arms.

Wait, what!? Paano niya nalaman? I'm about to tell her that! Arrrghh. This girl is so oa.

"Where did you get that information Dulcie? I'm about to tell you that pero inunahan mo'ko," I rolled my eyes and eat my pasta.

She just smile and winked at me, what was that? Sino naman nag sabi sakanya? Si Mama? But they did not talk.

"I swear Dulcie, if you won't tell me, i will kill you." i said, she even acted like she is scared.

"Duh, i overheard you and Tita talking, pinuntahan kita diba, your the one who's inviting me." sinabi niya yun habang pinaglalaruan ang pasta sa plato niya.

Kaya pala alam niya kasi narinig niya kami but she didn't even bother to tell me.

It's getting late and we need to go home.