DISCLAIMER

First of all, A BIG “HELLO!!” to my dear readers and WELLCOME again in your delulu world but this time with me and my book. I hope you all are good and thank you for clicking on this book and give it a chance.

I'm shivi :)
And this is my first book ever and I'm nervous and excitement at the same time, don't know how the journey will be go with you  (◍•ᴗ•◍). I'll try my best to match your imagination with this and will not let you down.

"This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental."

The picture I have used in this book is not mine, all credit goes to its original owner and I am grateful to him for providing such a beautiful picture, which helped me a lot. 

➹ Kindly ignore my any type of mistakes, especially grammar, as I am not a professional writer and this is my first book too, so please support .
Your support means a lot to me 
︵‿︵(´ ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵♡♡

𝙒𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜 : Well if you don't like it or you are uncomfortable with it then you can leave it, I have no objection but if you can't spread love then you don't have the right to spread hate.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

🥸Copyright © [2024] [sunshine kiso]

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.  

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇
" THANK YOU SO MUCH "
❤❤❤