other characters

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE
('༎ຶ ͜ʖ ༎ຶ ')♡
I had some work to do so I could not give an update. I hope you can understand. From now on I'll update you ASAP till then enjoy this :)))

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

~Here are the other characters from this book that will help you a lot to remember and not getting confused...

NAINA'S FAMILY

So first of all, let's meet the main root of this family, who is our beloved grandfather ( JAIDEV MALHOTRA)

Unfortunately he is no longer with us but he has established a great position for himself in this family and after his death his wife (GAYATRI Devi) maintained this position and never let it affect his value.
She gave everything she had to this
family and did everything she could.She is wiser than her age. She has dedicated her entire life to this family. Till now she has been able to show the right direction to her family.

♡♡♡

Maneesh malhotra
Their elder son also naina's father who has recently retired from his job as a police officer. His behavior is exactly like a coconut, Absolutely soft from inside and hard from outside. He's very strict about his rules and regulations.
on the other hand, his wife, who is the elder daughter-in-law of the house and naina's mother (Rukmini malhotra) behaves completely opposite to him .She is a very kind hearted person who loves everyone and playing the second role like gayatri devi in this family .

~~Their children

Shorya malhotra, who has spent 25 years of his life happily , their eldest son also the most beloved son of his parents and has just been appointed as a doctor. He's a person with very calm nature Who has a lot of patience and tolerance .

Rishi malhotra, is 24 years old and their second child, who always feels the urge to do something new and mischievous ,being always in a savage mood. Apart from being a student, He is also a dance artist who loves music very much . It seems as if music and dance run through his veins and at last his sister's crime partner who gets stuck with her in every task despite not wanting to.

Naina malhotra
(Already given) :))

♡♡♡

Harish malhotra is naina's uncle who is very sweet and understanding person, loves all children as his own child. He has his own bakery in which he makes very tasty cookies and cakes and feeds them to all the children in his neighborhood for free.
But his wife ( Aarti malhotra) naina's aunt doesn't like this at all and always tries to convince him to find a good job instead of doing all this.

Anant malhotra , their one and only child who is 24 years old and a medical student . He had no interest in the medical line at all , But due to pressure from his mother he had to choose this line . He's studying in abroad.

Jyant malhotra their adopted child who is 12 years old.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

SIDDHAARTH'S FAMILY

CHANDRAKANT SINGH RATHORE the eldest and most respectable person of the house

the eldest and most respectable person of the house. He has just entered in his 80's and in fact, even in his 80's he looks very fit and healthy. He is not at all what he looks like from outside. He is a very kind hearted and soft hearted person and has a friendly nature .
He has played the role of a king for his family throughout his life.

♡♡♡
Daksh Singh Rathore
Chandrakant's younger son and siddh's father, he's a gentleman who loves his family very much. He struggled a lot to advance the wealth of his family and has contributed a lot in furthering it.
His wife (Rasmi rathore) siddh's mother also a very sweet person who loves everyone and tries to give her best in everything but she's often a little possessive and scared about things.

Their children ~~

Siddhaarth Singh Rathore
(Already given)
Ehehe lazy author :)

Rakshita Singh Rathore , their younger child and siddh's younger sister and also naina's bestfriend . She's currently 21 years old and loves to writing books so There is a hidden writer who writes secretly and no one at home knows about it only her few friends know about it .The book written by her has also become famous to a great extent.Apart from being a writer, she is also a student and studies in the same university as naina.

♡♡♡
Karthik Singh Rathore
Who is chandrakant's elder son and siddh's tauji (uncle) aslo and business partner of siddh's father . He's kinda strict than other person in this family but not a bad person ,He just wants his work done on time and does not tolerate any kind of relaxation in his work.
His wife and siddh's badi maa (aunt) (Ishani Rathore) is very sweet person like a Melody and she loves her all children equally and also helps everyone in all kinda work because she is the super women of this family, can do anything .

Their child~~

Parth singh Rathore, their only son who is 25 years old and has joined his family business and is helping to take it further.

He's married to (Anika Rathore) Who is 22 years old and has a sharp mind along with amazing beauty also she's a fashion designer. It's an arrange marriage.

Anika varma (siddh's crazy bua)

~I don't wanna give much explanation about her character because I have no intention of spoiling your reading (↑ω↑)

Arjun varma (siddh's fufaji but he's kinda sweet than her)
And their daughter " Shri varma"
Although she's just like her father .

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

So this was a wonderful family of these two, now it remains to be seen whether harmony will be created between these two families. After all,What trouble and drama will there be when this family finally comes together?

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Ehehe so there is a lot of fun, drama and suspense in this upcoming series so ladies and gentlemen take a good seat with some popcorn and enjoy it .
And the next update Will be soon.

♡♡♡♡
Till then bye-bye
Love ya ✨💗
Dingg Dinggg Dingg!!!

❃❃❃\