Intro MAIN CHARACTER

Hie lovelies :)
I made Moodboard to introduce you with the main characters , I hope you like it and ofc, pictures are not mine, all credit goes to its owner.

             ◦•●◉✿ 𝙉𝘼𝙄𝙉𝘼 𝙈𝙖𝙡𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙧𝙖 ✿◉●•◦
                                  (𝙵𝙼𝙲)

" NAINA MALHOTRA, Who is not afraid of anyone and has the ability to call right as right and wrong as wrong

" NAINA MALHOTRA, Who is not afraid of anyone and has the ability to call right as right and wrong as wrong. She doesn't think even once before saying anything.She's twenty two years old and a law student in delhi xxx university. She lives in her own world and doesn't hesitate from anything even social anxiety is afraid of her. No one can win any conversation and debate with her . she can defeat anyone with her intelligence. Her beauty holds that much power to bring anyone on their knees without saying a single word "

She's the sunshine of her family and everyone's favorite, but the person she loves the most in her entire family is her grandmother, who is her friend, the key to her solution, her first love, her peace and her everything. She can't even imagine her life without her. Whenever she is at home, Spends most of her time with her grandmother.

Mostly the people are so jealous from her to seeing her happy and enjoying her life that how is she so happy despite having so many problems and drama in her life? But she doesn't care what people think or say about her, because she knows very well how to deal with these fucking bastards.She never forgot to smile even during the toughest phase of her life, she says that problems are a part of life so we just need to have some patience and should not panic because

"Nothing is permanent in this world "

   ◦•●◉✿ SIDDHAARTH RATHORE ✿◉●•◦
                               (MMC)

" SIDDHAARTH SINGH RATHORE who is 6'2 ft tall and has a Well-built muscular body

" SIDDHAARTH SINGH RATHORE who is 6'2 ft tall and has a Well-built muscular body . He is a successful businessman and is at the pinnacle of achievements. Its branches are spread all over India and some outer provinces. He is twenty-five years old and belongs to a royal family whom he loves the most. He doesn't want to have much connection with the cruel outside world because he knows they only think about themselves""

A dark incident happened in his past which gave him a trauma, which still shakes him to his core with the fear of losing someone close to him.

Will she be able to heal his deep wounds with her love???

What Do you think her intense love for him is capable of making his life shine again???

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

Thank you

❤❤❤

For reading this and giving your time. I hope you like it, if yesss!! Then hit the start button & make me happy too.

︵‿︵(' ͡༎ຶ ͜ʖ ͡༎ຶ ')︵‿︵

don't forget to give it your valuable review :)

Love ya 💕
Dinggg Dinggg Dinggg !!!