• chapter 4 ~

Hie ,cuties !! Sorry, for late update. Due to some network issue I couldn't give you update yesterday  :)

SORRY 🌷✨
___________________________________________

NAINA'S POV

I flinched all of sudden from my sleep when  I heard a sound coming from my phone. And realized it's my ringtone. In my sleepy state, with my eyes still closed, I started moving my hands to find the phone.

Finally I got my phone in my hand and picked it up.

“H-Hello" Said in my sleepy state.

“Hello ki bacchiiiiiii... ” A sharp and aggressive voice came from another side and suddenly I moved my phone away from my ear and she continue

“....finally phone utha gya madam ji se ... Or abhi tak so rhi hai.. Maine phle he bola tha, ajj koi der nahi, time dekha hai tune, kumbhkaran ki behan uthh jaa ”

(Finally madam ji picked up the phone... and she is still sleeping... I had already told you, there is no delay today, you have seen the time, Kumbhkaran's sister, get up.)

“Mhm” I hummed in my sleepy state .

“ Are you Listening to me or not ?..are u still sleeping..oh God! Uthhh jaaa varna mei vahi aa jaugi ” she said in a warning tone.
(Get up otherwise I'll come there)

“ Mhm...waiting for u baby ” I replied in half sleep.

“ Today is oct 7th  !?? ” she said in a final warning

“ Mh - Whatttttt ” and then reality hit me hard . I opened my eyes from my beauty sleep and looked at the phone screen, today is 7th October and it's 8:30 in the morning.

“ FUCK , Couldn't you call me earlier? ” I said while jumping off  the bed .

“ It was 15th time when you picked up the call, miss naina malhotra ”. I checked the phone and shit found out that there were 14 missed call.

I'll surely dead today and even my ashes will not be left to flow in the holy water.

I chuckled sadly “ I'm sorry, sweetie... Really really sorry, just gimme only 60 min ” I pleaded

“ Pura ek ghanta...” she yelled from other side and instant I put my one hand on phone. She continue “...nope you only have  half an hour...I'm coming to pick you up.”

“ Haww only 30 min.. ” before I could complete my words, she hung up.
.
.
.
.

So it's been 3 days since Rakshita talked to me about going to Jaipur for her birthday. There are only 2 days left for her birthday, today and tomorrow.

In the past 3 days i searched a lot of things about Rajasthan. What attracts me the most is “ Rajputana, it's the old of Rajasthan  which is popularly known as the
'Lands of Kings 'Rajasthan, meaning “The Abode of the Rajas,” was formerly called Rajputana,
The Country of the Rajputs
(sons of rajas [princes]). And a lot of things that I liked, like their culture, beauty of colours, hug and beauty holding castle, textiles, semi-precious stones, and handicrafts, as well as for its traditional and colorful commonly Ballads Art . It's giving a completely royal vibe.