• chapter 2 ~

NAINA'S POV

Ayeinn!

Instead of having my 2175th kiss with my true lover , floor but only one sided  ಥ‿ಥ , I am hanging in the air and to find out why, I slowly opened my one eye and only to found a PURUSH !! ( a Man) .

After seeing that the way my lips parted and my jaw dropped as fuck. For a good moment I forgot everything, like everything and completely lost in him.

I'm probably dreaming again, YESS-YESS
But I can smell his perfume, can feel his touch around my tiny waist, can feel his warm breath on my chest, can feel his  presence, can feel her strong gaze on me...The fuckkk !!!! It's having a effect on me like hell and after all this I'm not dreaming at all, it's all real, yes it's. I accepted that I prayed to Krishna for this but don't you think it's too early... Whatever but I can'ttt!!....I can't even take my eyes off from his charming facial features .

I can't!!!!! his gaze hold that much power to makes fall anyone easily for him . He is soo fine!!....The man I always wanted to have. The man I crave for while reading my novel. It seems as if today that fictional man of my book has been taken straight out of my book and is standing in front of me...Yes, that blurry man who always comes in my dreams, now he has a face. Today my search ended with him.

What the hell is happening with me dude ?? . As I was too busy to scanning him and admiring him and before could come back in reality and  my sense, he slowly loosing his grip over me and dropped me .

Suddenly I felt a severe pain on my back and due to the pain, a painful “Aaahh..” escaped from my lips. I put my hand on my back and there was a pause before saying anything.

Girana he tha tho, pakda kyuu? ”

( If you had to make me fall, why did you catch me? )

Said while moving my gaze from lower to him. But he is already looking at me continuously with his same strong gaze which makes me feel like my body has left my soul. Thought he was about to say something and then his cold voice hit my ears 

Are you deaf or something like that?”

Huhh what?? What do you think, Do I look, deaf to you? ? ”

I don't know why he is asking me this but in response I asked him too. I started waiting for his answer and for him to
say something . But there was only  silence between us with an eye contact . I tried to stand on my own but I couldn't as a Another pain occurred in my leg. “Aahhhh”

I'm bearing this pain only because of this Mr. Handsome bitch...At first I was going to thank him for not letting me fall and saving another count in my falling bucket list, but I was wrong, now it's 2175 . SEDD!!!

Before my stupid brain could  continue this nonsense thinking. He took one of his hand out of his pocket and extended it towards me to help me stand up on my own.

Haww !! Kaisa paltu insaan hai , ek baar mujhe girne se bachata hai, phir gira deta hai or abb innocent banke firse utha rha hai...nahi lugii...ky pta phir chodh de

(haww!! What a twisted person he is, once he saves me from falling and then drops me and now he picks me up again as an innocent person...I won't take it...who knows,he might drop me again.)