E I G H T

She was exhausted and sore as she walked to class. Each time she took a step she envisioned Jaxson thrusting roughly into her, and each time she moved her hand to write with her pencil she remembered stroking his hard length with the same hand.

He was intoxicating her mind, yet she could not fight the smile that grew upon her lips.

As for Jaxson, he felt alive. That night was everything he's imagined with Mattie, and with each creak of her bed and moan from her sweet mouth, he knew he loved her more than he originally thought possible.

It was almost sunrise when he fled from Mattie's bedroom window after sleeping by her side hours after stealing her virginity and innocence.

He remembered kissing her forehead and whispering sweet nothings into her ear, thinking she was asleep and hoping she would dream of what he whispered to her.

However, she was secretly awake with her eyes closed. She felt his soft lips touch her ear as he whispered sweet things into it, making her blush as she hoped he would not notice.

Jaxson stared at her for a while as if she would vanish, as if it were just another one of his dreams. This though he knew was real after placing his lips upon hers before leaving down her window and through the dark shadows to his front door.

Mattie opened her eyes about thirty minutes after Jaxson had left, and smiled brightly with the moonlight beaming upon her blushing cheeks.

_

The late bell erupted throughout the school, causing Mattie to fast walk to her first period class as the other kids around her walked with their phones in their hands and earplugs in their ears without a care in the world.

When she finally rushed into her first period classroom with her books clung to her chest, she saw her teacher that was typing away at his phone, oblivious to her late arrival.

A few other students passed by her, late as well, the only difference being that they didn't care at all.

So why did I? She thought.

She sat at her seat, ignoring the uncomfortable ache in her lower region that was caused by Jaxon's fast thrusts that took place towards the end of his climax. She thought it had felt amazing towards the end, but after waking up, not so much.

Now she just yearned for Jaxson again. Just to see him, and maybe kiss him in the hallways. That's what normal teenagers did right? She thought again before shaking the thoughts from her head and looking to the front of the classroom after hearing her name being called.

"Um-" she hesitated, "Yes sir?"

"Do you have a late pass?" He asked, and her stomach dropped.

"I wasn't late," she tried to lie like the other late students had.

"I saw you from the corner of my eye, go get a late pass." He rolled his eyes and walked back to his desk while she stood in shock. She'd never been late, not to mention caught being late. 

She was afraid only because a late pass would be put on her school record, her school record that her mother payed close attention to.

"Yes sir." She mumbled under her breath, feeling embarrassed even though no one was even looking at her.

She slung her backpack over her shoulder and ran a hand through her messy ponytail, feeling ugly all until thinking of Jaxson. For he made her feel beautiful. Hell, he made her feel like the only girl alive, for that was what she was to him.

Mattie reminisced back to that night as she walked down the hallway, everything from when his hands were on her in the cool water to when he was inside of her just an hour later. A shiver raked up her back at the memory of his thumb rubbing circular motions against her clit as he moved in and out of her, that was what she loved the most.

"Mattie?" A familiar voice sounded from behind her, and when she turned around it was Jaxson with a tardy pass in his hand.

"Hey!" She smiled, walking up to him and wrapping her arms around him.

He smiled and wrapped his strong arms around her as well, squeezing tightly and wishing that they were in his bed at that very moment. So why couldn't they be?

"What are you doing right now?" He asked, watching as Mattie pulled away from him with a distraught look on her face.

"That douche bag teacher made me come get a late pass even though I was just seconds late." He watched her roll her eyes and cross her arms, and could not help but laugh at her anger that he found adorable.

"Why were you late?" He asked, still fighting back a smile.

"You know why," a blush rose upon her cheeks.

"No really, enlighten me." Jaxson tested with a smirk, leaning down to place a kiss on her lips afterward.

"If you haven't went so hard at the end maybe I could walk a little faster." Mattie whispered close to him, and his smile faded.

"I hurt you?" He asked with parted lips and fear glowing in his eyes.

Mattie grabbed his hand and smiled, "I was joking, I happened to love it."

"Oh," Jaxson hesitated and squeezed her hand in his. "So you like it hard?"

Mattie blushed, looking around to make sure nobody had heard him before nodding shyly.

"Thought so, I knew from the moment I saw you that you would. The silent ones are the freakiest." He told her, earning a laugh and shy smile from the girl he loved.

"I guess that's why you're silent all the time too." She replied.

Jaxson thought about it, and she was right. He was silent only because his thoughts were too loud, and the only way to hear them was to be quiet.

His thoughts screamed Mattie. And he hoped hers screamed his name as well, just like how her lips did that night.

"Skip with me."

"What?" Mattie hissed, crossing her arms once again.

"C'mon it'll just be for one day, we could go to my place." Jaxson said, leaning close to her before placing his lips under her ear. A place that he figured out that night was her weak spot.

Goosebumps rose upon her skin, and he kissed it over and over until she had her nodding in agreement.

Skipping.

It was what normal teenagers did, right? She thought to herself and walked away, hand and hand with the boy in black.

___

(A/N)

Sorry took me forever to update, writers blocks a bitch !!

-Bailey xoxo