F O U R T E EN

Mattie closed her eyes as Jaxson kissed her neck, trying her hardest to get in the mood, but her mind was still focused on the girl that committed suicide just days before.

She knew her not, however what she might have been thinking or doing before she ended her life spiraled through her head without a pause, and she began to wonder why she was mourning over someone that she didn't even know the name of.

His lips trailed up to hers, and when he realized that she wasn't kissing back, he refrained and cocked a brow.

"What's wrong?" He asked, looking into her saddened eyes that he hated to see.

She hesitated before speaking, and put a hand on Jaxson's warm cheek.

"I just can't quit thinking about that girl.." She told him, and he looked away from her eyes, knowing immediately who she was talking about.

How could he forget? He remembered feeling the break of her neck against his hands, he remembered feeling her fall upon his feet when he dropped her, and he remembered tying a belt around her neck so everyone would believe it was her that did it to herself.

And they did believe, for who would suspect a boy that nobody in town noticed anymore?

"Don't think about that, baby." He kissed her cheek, running his thumb over her bottom lip afterward.

"How can I not? I mean, how could someone end it all when things can get so much better in the future?" She asked and hung her head low, but Jaxson lifted it with his pointer finger, always wanting her to look at him.

"Maybe because she thought she didn't have a future."

"Everyone has a future." She protested.

"Not everyone, Mattie." He hesitated and moved from being on top of her to beside her in his dark, warm bed.

"Some people can age and age, and still live in the past all of their lives."

She looked into his dark eyes, seeing so much wisdom behind them, as if he knew what it was like to live in the past.

"The trick is to think of your past as a rough draft, kinda sucky until you finish the final copy." He traced his fingertip along her jawline, "and then it's golden."

Mattie slowly nodded, and leaned in to kiss the boy that right then, she knew she was in love with.

He kissed her back passionately, holding onto her face with his large hands as if she would somehow vanish.

Jaxson moved once again to be on top of her, and began to move downward from her lips, to her neck, and finally her belly that he placed warm kisses all over whilst sliding her jean shorts off and throwing them to the floor.

He looked up at her with a smile, and she replied with a moan as his fingers began to rub fast circles against her clit through her lace panties that Jaxson loved so much on her.

He then swiped his tongue downward from her clit to her opening, feeling how wet she already was against his mouth before rubbing her faster and moving his tongue all at once.

He held her down as her hips moved off of the mattress, and continued to rub until just minutes later she was coming all over his mouth, just like he loved it.

"Fuck, Jaxson." She breathed, attempting to catch her breath that Jaxson took away.

"Did that feel good?" He asked her as if he didn't already know the answer, and Mattie nodded quickly before pulling him up and climbing on top of him.

"Let me make you feel good now." She whispered in his ear, and she could feel him harden through his jeans.

And after taking them off, she began to do the same with his boxers, except with her teeth.

"Fuck, where did you learn to do that?" He moaned and closed his eyes as she took his length into her hands.

She neglected to answer whilst straddling his waist, and before he could ask again she was already moving her hips with him inside of her.

He gripped her hips without question, and moved her upward and downward in a faster pace that had him cursing under his breath several times.

"You like that?" She mumbled, feeling her breasts move as she began to bounce upon him.

"Fuck yes." He gritted his teeth and held her hips tightly before fucking her himself until he was coming inside of her.

He swore just then that he couldn't get enough of her, and as she laid beside him breathlessly, he knew he could never get enough. For she was everything he's ever wanted, and he swore to a god he didn't even believe in that he would never, ever, lose her.

___

He dreamt of flowers that night for some unknown reason.

He dreamt that they were in an empty field surrounded by pure nothingness. Only themselves, oxygen, and the sunlight to survive, much like humans.

Afterward dark clouds began to form, and a storm erupted, thus killing each and every one of the flowers along with the large and very familiar oak tree.

The dream reminded him of little Gracie, a girl with an innocent dimpled smile that captivated Jaxson much like Mattie did now.

"Jaxson," she heard Gracie's voice from the dark sky, and he looked up only to see nothingness.

"Jaxson!" She called again, except louder as if she were deathly afraid.

He held his ears as she screamed louder, and when the yelling halted and his eyes were opened once again, he could see the large oak tree falling towards him.

He tried to run, but his feet seemed to be glued to the ground.

And then finally, as he saw Gracie watching from afar with her usual dimpled smile, the tree crushed him until he was part of the nothingness along with the field that became sunny again after his death.

He then woke up sweaty, and somewhat embarrassed from dreaming about flowers and his own death.

He took deep breaths and laid back down beside Mattie in her bed before he began to watch her sleep. It calmed his nerves watching her breathe, for he felt it was his duty to keep her that way: breathing.

He then sat and wondered why he wasn't upset about the dreams that he's been having about Gracie, and found it odd that as he climbed down that tree and saw her body, that he wasn't upset at all.

He never once mourned for the girl that was now sitting on gods clouds, however he still felt as if she were watching him everyday.

And that thought, was the thought that actually terrified the boy that thought he wasn't afraid of anything.

___

(A/N)

Good Morning guys- Monday yaaay..

-Bailey xoxo