T W E L V E

She's been counting the days, and it's been about two months.

Two months of having Jaxson as her boyfriend.

The day he asked her was her favorite day, it was a Friday after school when they, once again, had their usual sex on his bed.

Sometimes they would change it up to his floor, or against his wall, or even on his kitchen counter on their craziest days. She loved it, she felt slutty to think about it, but she loved sex. Sex with Jaxson, at least.

It was something she'd only watch on videos from time to time before Jaxson.  She'd always picture it in her head when she touched herself, but she never thought it would feel this good.

After they both had climaxed on his bed and she took her teeth off of the corner of his pillow from the extreme feeling of her orgasm, he fell beside her and simply asked if she would be his.

She already assumed they were dating because of all the sex, but she never really thought about it until that moment. She just simply smiled in reply before kissing his plump lips that were still slightly wet from when his mouth was against her clit. But she didn't care, only focused herself on him.

She told her mother she was in an after school club, which is why she stayed at Jaxson's for an hour or two a few times a week. Not just sex, but old movies he had stored as well. Even if it turned into him sticking a finger into her in the middle of it, they didn't mind. She didn't mind. Nor did he, for he loved her. And not to mention loved showing her how much.

She ignored the queasy feeling in her stomach just then, thinking it had to be because of the lack of food she had eaten.

She walked down the hallway with about three books in her hands, smelling food from down the hall as she neared the cafeteria. It wasn't the best smell in the world, but she seemed to have been craving everything that caught her attention.

A few girls gathered up by some lockers looked at her as she walked, whispering and pointing. She heard Jaxson's name fall from their glossed lips, and she couldn't help but grow angry.

For a while now, people, especially the girls, talked behind her back about how her and Jaxson weren't fit for each other. She thought they were right, but after all, don't opposites attract?

Mattie ignored the stare of the girls as she passed and entered the cafeteria, biting her lip as she heard them laughing.

She turned around swiftly, and looked at the blonde with squinted eyes. The girls shorts were shorter than anything Mattie has seen, and her pierced belly button was half showing. Mattie shifted in her stance uncomfortably after realizing that she was wearing an oversized hoodie and some jeans. An obvious comparison to what seemed "cool".

"What are you looking at?" She asked with her drawn brow cocked. Her friends around her held back laughs, and Mattie felt herself turning beet red.

"Not much." She replied, feeling brave.

The blonde scoffed, and Mattie grew scared. She never was the one to start fights, if this was even one.

They probably weren't even directing their laughs at me, she thought, feeling stupid all of a sudden.

"She's mad that I fucked her boyfriend." She semi-whispered to the red head beside her; however it was enough for Mattie to hear.

Mattie sucked in a sharp breath, "what?" She breathed, not believing the words she just heard.

The blonde smiled, and that was all before they walked away, oblivious to the hurt that Mattie was feeling.