CHAPTER 1 - Casey Jones

I'd just like to mention before you start reading that these chapters are written by myself and a friend of mine
casey - me
donnie - my friend
thank you and enjoy!!

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I open my eyes to the sun glaring at me through the crack of my open curtains, I turn over groaning not wanting to get up yet.
"Ugh.. It's too early...." I mumble into my pillow. I then slowly sit up in bed rubbing my eyes before throwing some clothes on and grabbing my hockey stick and skull mask, then rushing out the door to find the nearest man-hole cover (entrance to the sewers.)

After a while of walking I arrive at the lair, being greeted by the turtles.
"Hey Casey!" Raphael exclaims excitedly while bear-hugging me as Michelangelo and Leonardo smile and wave.
"Where's Donnie?" I ask as my head tilts to the side
"Oh, he's in his lab playing with some Kraang thing." Leo shrugs and points over to the laboratory; I nod and dart towards it.

"Knock knock, Dee!" I open the sliding door and grin, Donatello lifts his goggles and raises an eyebrow at me.
"What do you want, Jones?"
"Whaattt? Can't a guy say 'hey' to his friend?" I chuckle as Donnie rolls his eyes. He hated it when people disturbed him when he was working.
"When I'm working - no. You can't just say 'hey'." Donnie huffed and continued his work, I simply shrugged and slumped onto a chair near Donnie's desk, I just loved annoying him. After a long moment of silence I grab my hockey stick and a puck before wacking it into the other room.
"Shit!!.." I exhale - pissed off.
"What now?!" Donnie looked up from his work - agitated.
"My fucking puck flew!" I groaned.
"Well that's your own fault for being stupid and playing an outdoor sport inside, dumbass" Donnie was getting more and more aggravated just being in the same room as me. It was funny.

As both Donnie and myself were practically at each other's throats, April popped in - wanting to accompany Donnie I assume, however seeing both him and me arguing again blew her happy mood.
"Really guys? Why can't you two just get along." April sighed - disappointed while the two of us fought like children over a toy.

Just then I swung my hockey stick as I turned to April and knocked over a small rack of test tubes.
"CASEY!! Oh my god you idiot! What's wrong with you?!" Donnie gasps and shoves me out the way, cleaning the mess.
"Jeez.. Sorry Dee, I didn't-" I'm cut short by Donnie yelling,
"That was my only sample of Kraang DNA! You absolute cretin!!!" April intervened, stepping between us two and turning to Donnie.
"Donnie calm down.. I'm sure we can go get some more another time?"
"Oh yes, finding a Kraang alien on its own to grab DNA off of is soooo easy isn't it?! That'll work wonders!!!" Donnie exclaims sarcastically, proceeding to storm out of the laboratory in a flame of anger.

I felt bad...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧