CHAPTER 22 - Hamato Donatello

as i've said in previous chapters me and my friend are struggling for ideas and we are trying our best to update this fanfic i'm really sorry

———————————————

I hop down into the sewers with Leo behind me. I walk toward our lair and meet Raph and Mikey sitting next to someone... I spot Casey kneeling on the floor and walk toward them. I then realise that it's Casey's Dad. My mind thinks back to when we were in the Kraang HQ, trying to discover anything else that could help us find the places the Kraang mentioned. That foot soldier carrying that human. The foot soldier. It was Casey.. Fuck..
" Casey- Show me your leg." I demand. He gets up with a wince and looks down at the floor as he reveals a red bandage over a clearly deep wound.
" What were you doing?! You could've died" I step forward towards Mr. Jones
" Jeez I'm fine. Thanks for asking.." Casey snaps sarcastically.
"You shouldn't have been there, you have no idea what could've happened to you." Leo crosses his arms and glares at Casey as I examine Casey's father.
"I wanted my Dad back and it's not exactly like you two were gonna get him.." He's acting like I don't care... I do.
" Casey, you risked your life when you could have asked us to get him." I sigh.
" Look, I'm sorry, okay..?" I gently grab his shoulders and look at him, he flinches and steps away from me.

After a minute or so Casey looks at me finally before walking away. He mutters something that Raph must've heard. His eyes widen and he looks over at me. I look at him and he mouths 'Break up' My eyes widen and I look in the direction Casey walked off. What does he mean 'break up?' I can't do that! I love Casey.. I.. LOVED.. Cas . . . My thoughts are cut short by Mikey hugging me from behind, I jump slightly and turn my head
"You're a good brother, Dee." He mumbles and I tear up, ever since Mikey went to Dimension-X he hasn't given any affection to anyone This felt nice.

~TIME SKIP~

I haven't seen Casey since the incident with his dad.. I hope he's doing okay.

As I jump from roof to roof I think back to when Raphael told me to.. Break up with Casey, I don't wanna say It but I've been thinking about It and to be honest I might do It, I mean we barely ever see each other anymore and It's not like we even call or text each other too! I think It would just be better If we went back to being friends. I sigh. I lose my footing and trip forward. I'm not focused so I land face first onto the next roof. I just about manage to grab onto the edge and pull myself onto the roof, but only just. I sit on the edge of the roof to get my focus back. hoping down, carefully, and find my way to the lair.

When I get back, I see Raph, he looks angry.. and- oh my god is that blood?! I gasp and cover my mouth, Raphael had blood on his fists!
"Raph! Oh my god, what happened?!" I start to panic and rush over to Raph,
"Nothing. Just an altercation with Casey, that's all." Raphael shrugs and I freeze, what does he mean by altercation? I think to myself, before wandering around the lair - looking for Casey. Did they get into a fight? What happened.. I hope Casey's not hurt. I mentally sigh as I continue looking for my boyfriend, or should I say ex-boyfriend? No.. No, I love him. or at least.. I think I do. I exhale, coming out of my daydream to find myself in an alleyway on the surface, and that's when I see him...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 18 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

More than a Feelingजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें