CHAPTER 15 - Hamato Donatello

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧

I sit on my lab chair, staring at the table. I haven't slept for days after the incident. I got up and grabbed a mug, filled it with some coffee and went back to my chair.
"Dee?" Leo knocks on the sliding door but I don't get up to look at him. I feel him brush his hand against my arm and put it on my shoulder.
" Donnie?" I look up at Leo and reveal to him that I have tears in my eyes. Leo looks at me, frowning.
" I'll leave you alone then.."
" No. St-stay." I manage to croak out. My voice is raspy and weak but I catch Leo's attention and he comes and sits down next to me again. I turn back to my mug of coffee and gulp it down like a shot of alcohol.
" Woah slow down Don!!" Leo lets out a short nervous laugh; I sigh and spin on my chair slightly.
" Leo. Casey isn't here. He has exams. I need him. I miss him Leo. I miss his hair, his smile, his.. Everything." I whisper - barely audible. Leo grabs my chair and spins me round to him and looks me dead in the eyes.
" I know how you feel, Donnie. April.. She- she also has exams. I can't stand it, but you can't let yourself because codependent on Casey. I don't want you to get hurt..." Leo seems dead serious and I take a deep breath in. I nod and smile at him lightly.
" Thanks Nardo.." I mutter out. I stare down at the floor as my eyes fill with tears that I forcefully blink away and exhale heavily.

The next day I didn't manage to get any sleep at all. Casey wouldn't leave me alone, and it was honestly starting to kinda annoy me. However as much as it did I wish Casey would stop filling my every thought.. I can't do any work. Leo talks to me every now and then, I tell him how I feel more often now and how things with Casey are going..

I miss him a lot.

Today I even started hallucinating him.. His exams last for three weeks.. I'll have gone mad by then.. and I think I seem more vulnerable to the others. Leo has told me that they've been asking questions.. The times and days have just... I've lost track of everything in my life. Ugh.. Nothing makes sense without Casey. I need him...

✧─── ・ 。゚★: *.✦ .* :★. ───✧