˙•˚☕︎- 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄. -☕︎˚•˙

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟏𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒. -☕︎˚•˙
˙•˚☕︎- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕. -☕︎˚•˙

Ding!

That sound, the one that rung throughout the day, the one that Zuko had come to know and not particularly love but, his uncle did so he didn't have the heart to rebuttal against the annoyances of it. This sound signalled every time someone left or entered The Jasmine Dragon, a shop owned by Zuko's Uncle Iroh. It was cozy, all those who came said that. It made those who came feel a sense of security, just as it did for Zuko.

Sokka isn't necessarily a fan of tea, though his friend Toph is. That's why today he found himself being drug to a 'simply astonishing' tea shop. (Toph's words, not his.) He didn't mind acompanying his friend, his always found conversations with them rather pleasing.. Well, when they weren't making fun of him but other than that, it was nice. So now, Toph and Sokka are both standing in front of the cashier, Sokka reading out the entire tea menu to his friend (just for them to pick the very first one) before he's pleasantly surprised they have coffee. Once they both order, Toph fumbles for their card and hands it to the kind looking old man behind the register who swipes it then hands them a receipt with a little dragon printed on the bottom before quickly scribbling down their orders and handing it to a boy around Sokka's age behind him. Sokka attempted, key word is attempted, to look at the boy but wasn't successful in the slightest as Toph began to wander away. The one thing he did see?

Absolutely beautiful ember eyes.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄;

HI, HI, HI EVERYONE!! This is just the prologue to sorta prompt the story up and see if y'all will even like the story, so, thought and opinions??

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃 𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐓; 𝟐𝟕𝟖