˙•˚☕︎- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑. - 𝐙&𝐒. -☕︎˚•˙

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟓𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒. -☕︎˚•˙
˙•˚☕︎- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕. -☕︎˚•˙

Sokka sat with his hair a mess at his group's lunch table. (Deamed 'The Gaang Table', the double A in curtsey of Aang being the person people saw as their leader.) Toph munched on their matcha poky sticks, Aang on his mini orange and Katara sipped on her boba that she had bought from the canteen.

"Just send him a text, it's not that hard Sokka!" Toph said, spitting pieces of pocky all over the table which Katara sighed at. Aang perked up at the sudden interaction between everyone, popping another peice into his mouth and quickly chewing as well as swallowing.

"Ask him what he trains in, tell him you do martial arts!" Aang chimed in helpfully, Sokka perked up, peeling his gaze away from his phone and his hand away from yanking at his hair before slumping back down once again.

"No! He'll think I'm creepy, that was a him and Toph conversation not a him, me and Toph conversation!" Sokka whined, dropping his phone on the table and slamming his head down with it.

"Spirits Sokka, give me the darn phone!" Katara groaned, grabbing Sokka's phone and quickly typing away as Toph giggled at the use of darn. Sokka scrambled back up, eyes wide in absolute terror.

"NO- No, Katara please-" He begged and even so, she sent the message then a handed the phone back to Sokka with a soft smile. He quickly looked at the text, eyes widening as he looked from the phone to Katara over and over. "God, what the hell?! This is so embarrassing!!" He groaned in annoyance, sliding the phone forward on the table. Toph scrambled for it, pocky abandoned.

"I wanna see!!" They said, quickly grabbing at the phone and reading the text, which they began to snort at, handing the phone to Aang before they started bashing their hand on the table. Aang read it as well, beginning to giggle.

'Hi! This is Sokka's (Sock's) little sister from your uncle's shop. Sokka's been to nervous to text you and seeing him whine over a phone not knowing how to send the first text is giving me second hand embarrassment.. Take pity on him, please.'

"I hate you all!" Sokka groaned as Aang turned his phone off, setting it beside Sokka's head before giving him a pat on the shoulder.

"There, there Sock." Aang snickered, receiving a glare from Sokka, a very loud laugh from Toph which followed by them almost falling out of their chair but Katara stuck out her free arm, putting it behind them as she hid her giggles behind her boba cup. Then, his phone vibrated against the table,that followed by a small ding that signalled it was a text message. Sokka quickly lifted his head, scrambling for his phone and turning it on quickly, opening up his text messages and seeing a one word reply that made his face heat up.

'Cute.'

Sokka put a hand over his mouth, staring at his phone in his hand before setting it down on the table which made Toph quickly for go it just as they had before, once they had it in their hands they made a grossed out noise even though in their mind, they were a bit happy for the two. Toph turned the phone towards Katara who smiled then to Aang who made a loud 'awwhh!'. (Earning a few looks from other lunch tables.) Aang then reached for Sokka, grabbing his forearms with a big grin over his face.

"Sokka this is awesome! You need to text him back, set up a date or something!!" He chimed happily, Sokka looking up at him still a bit baffled.

"He likes animals a lot, take him to an aquarium though he'll find it prettier." Toph added helpfully, Sokka looking over at them for a moment before smiling.

"You guys can be annoying but, I love you." Sokka said, getting yet another loud 'aawwwhh!' from Aang before he practically leaped across the table to engulf Sokka in a bear hug before he grabbed Toph and Katara with one arm, basically making a group hug.

"I love you guys!" Aang said in complete awe, squishing them all a bit tighter. (getting a small cough from Katara.)

"God, for a 4'8 person you hug way too fucking tight!" Toph said, squirming out of the hug to breathe properly which made Aang realise the hug and plop back down in his seat.

"You're shorter then Aang, Toph." Katara supplied, getting a glare from Toph which made her put her hands up in defense.

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐀𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐋. -☕︎˚•˙

Sokka sighed, tossing his bag on the floor beside his desk before kicking off his shoes. He slipped off his jacket, hanging it up on the hook on his door then threw himself on his bed. He pulled his phone out his pocket and opened it, pulling open his messages and opening the contact named: 'Zuko :)' He stared at the last text for a moment, biting at his lip as he hit his own foot against the other. He took a deep breathe then began to type.

'sorry about my little sister, are you maybe free this weekend? :p'

He bit his lip before sighing, sending the text then quickly shutting off his phone and throwing it to the side.

"God, why am I acting like this it's just a boy!" He yelled, slapping his hands over his face which made a loud 'pop!' sound as he whined.

.
.
.

"UNCLE! Uncle!" Zuko yelled, bargaining into the back of the counter, breathing heavily as he ran towards his uncle. Once he was in front of him, he shoved his phone in his face. Iroh looked at him in confusion before his eyes were able to read the text in front of him. Iroh smiled as Zuko gave him a look like 'Are you insane?!' while bringing his phone away from his Uncle's face. "Why are you smiling?!" He said, his voice breaking slightly as he did so.

"Zuko, he's asking you on a date." Iroh said, placing his arms on Zuko's forearms as he did so. Zuko's mouth hug open, face melting into one of confusion.

"Well, I guess it's good I have work this weekend then-" He said as he spun around, beginning to text Sokka back. Iroh shook his head, quickly pulling him back and grabbing the phone.

"Zuko, you WILL be going with this sweet boy, no excuses." Iroh said, which earned a whine from Zuko of annoyance. He couldn't argue with his uncle.

"Fine!" Zuko grumbled, grabbing his phone from his Uncle's hand and quickly making his way to the stairs in the back of the shop, making his way up to his room where he closed the door and fell face first onto his bed. He layed flat for a moment, dropping his phone beside him before he began to scream into his pillow, punching at his bed and kicking his feet as he did. Quickly, he sat up with his hair a mess. He smoothed it down, grabbing his phone and opening his messages where he stared at the message from Sokka for a brief moment, typing quickly after.

'No. My Uncle called me off for the weekend. Did you have something in mind?'

He stared at the text for a second as he chewed on his thumb nail, biting the tip of his thumb before sending the text and throwing his phone onto his bed, curling up against the headboard as he stared at it.

"Angi, he's a just a stupid boy why am I acting like this?!" He yelled, smacking his hands onto his face where he whined, hiring the heels of his hands against his forehead a few times.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

𝐀𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐍'𝐒 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄;

silly lads doing silly things!!

𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒: 𝟏𝟑𝟎𝟓