˙•˚☕︎- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟓. - 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒. -☕︎˚•˙

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟏𝐬𝐭, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒. -☕︎˚•˙
˙•˚☕︎- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕. -☕︎˚•˙

Bzzt!

Sokka scrambled as soon as he felt his phone vibrate against his leg, pulling it out and quickly opening it as he ignored the strange looks from his friends. Once his phone was open he clicked on the notification, grinning at the message he had received from Zuko.

'You guys kind of look alike.'

It was a message in reply to a picture of him and Appa, their big old shaggy dog that came to live with them along with Aang.

"What're you smilin' at?" Aang asked in curiosity, catching the attention of Toph of who quickly whipped their head in Sokka's direction, earning a giggle from Katara as she stood in the kitchen making dinner for the four.

"S'it's nothing.." Sokka mumbled, tucking his shoulders up as he smiled, beginning to text back. Aang looked over at Katara who gave a shrug before putting her finger to his temple and moving it in a circle which earned a giggle from Aang.

'he's a big ol teddy bear, absolute love bug honestly.'

After he sent that text, he shut off his phone then set it on the table. He proper his elbows up, resting his face in his palms as he did so.

A little while later, Katara finished dinner and everyone got themself a plate, (with the expectation of Toph who told Katara what they wanted, Katara giving them perfect proportions as she'd practically memorized how large her friends appetites were.) taking their places back at the table. After everyone said a quick 'thank you' to Katara, they began to dig into the food with a comment of Katara reminding Aang to use his manners.

"Soo.. How was your date?!" Aang asked, being sure to swallow his food before he spoke as he knew he'd get whapped on the head by Katara if he hadn't.

"It was really nice, he kept insisting to pay for stuff though." Sokka said before taking a bite of his Mac and cheese.

"That's how Zuko is." Toph interjected, speaking with her mouth full which caused Katara to sigh and shake her head. "He doesn't feel like- How do I put this? He doesn't feel he's good enough to be paid for?" Toph said in a questioning tone, attempting to find a napkin which found it's way into their hand thanks to Katara.

"Oh! I took pictures, do you guys wanna see?" Sokka asked as he grabbed he phone and swiped it open, Aang shaking his head quickly as Toph hummed through a full mouth and Katara gave a polite 'of course'. Once he found his camera roll, he found the pictures then slid the phone over to Katara and Aang.

"I'm sure if I could see, you'd be ugly Sokka." Toph said before shoving a chicken tender into their mouth as Katara and Aang flipped through the pictures. Aang stopped on the one were Zuko was looking at Sokka, taking a moment to look at Katara with a smile and raised brow. Katara gave him a similar, knowing look before they looked at the rest of the photos then slid the phone back to Sokka who turned it off and flipped it over.

"He did open up a bit, actually." Sokka hummed before grabbing on of the garlic knots from the bowl in the middle of the table and taking a bit bite out of it. "He told me that he collects shark plushies, like- A plushie of a different shark everytime." He said before taking another bite, Toph hummed in response.

"He's always really liked sharks.. Sea life in general actually, though he doesn't really like the water. It's weird but-" Toph cut themselves off, leaving the sentence at that as they shrugged. Sokka smiled, chuckling at Toph before his phone buzzed. He glanced at it, then at Katara, Aang and Toph who were looking at him as well.