˙•˚☕︎- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐. - 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐀𝐋𝐒. -☕︎˚•˙

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟏𝟒𝐭𝐡, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟒. -☕︎˚•˙
˙•˚☕︎- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕. -☕︎˚•˙

Ding!

That sound rang above Toph, Sokka, Aang and Katara's head as they entered The Jasmine Dragon. Aang happily bouncing behind Katara who was behind Toph, Sokka holding the door open for the three of them. Toph somehow found their way to the counter by themselves, Katara following in suit at Sokka grabbed Aang by his hoodie to drag him away from the painting he had taken an interest in. The four stood in front of the register, the same kind old man placed behind it as the days before.

"Ah, welcome back you two, welcome back!" The old man said, Katara gave him a warm smile before she looked up at the menu, leaning back to tell Aang they have hot chocolate, which he was pleased with.

"I'll take another Ginseng tea please!" Toph said happily, looking blankly as they rocked back and forth on their feet, Aang popped up beside them quickly.

"A hot chocolate with extra whipped cream please and thank you!" Aang chimed, his classic grin plastered on his face. The man in front of them let out a laugh, an old and wise one as he wrote down the orders then clicked at the register. Sokka looked at Katara who was still looking at the menu. He looked back at the man, stuffing his hands in the pockets of his jacket.

"Uhm.. Have the one who makes the drinks surprise me." He said, smiling nervously. The man stared at him for a moment before he nodded, giving a warm smile.

"May I have a cup of white tea? No sugar please." Katara said, making the man perk up in response.

"Amazing taste young lady! White tea is best enjoyed without sugar." He chimed, clicking at the register as Toph began to dig in their small side bag, grabbing their wallet and getting their card out which they handed to the man.

"Toph I said I'd pay-" Sokka said, scrambling for his own wallet in his back pocket.

"It's fine Boomerang, this is your best flirting method yet!" They said with a giggle, handing the man their card. The old man let out a loud laugh as well, taking the card from Toph as he did so. He swiped it them leaned towards the group as he handed the card back.

"My nephew gets off in an hour if you're referring to him, he needs to get out a bit more." He said with a smile, the entire group looked at Sokka who's face seemed to heat up immediately, he turned on his heels and made his way to a table that had enough chairs for them all but was next to the window still, Katara and Toph following him with giggles as Aang was just confused. As they walked away, the old man turned around to who the group now knew to be his nephew and yell. "ZUKO, you got off in an hour!" He said, getting a loud 'HUH?' in response.

"So that's what's going on here?" Katara said, smiling at her brother as they all sat down. Aang stuffed his hands in the pockets of his orange hoodie, leaning back in the chair once he was comfortable beside Katara.

"I don't get it. Maybe Sokka just wants another friend, we are the only people he hangs out with!" Aang inquired quickly, Sokka putting his elbows on the table and slapping his hands together, pointing his hands towards the two across the table.

"Thank you Aang! I think? Either way, he just.. Seems cool you know? Like I guess I just want to know more about him... If that makes sense." Sokka defended himself, tilting his head side to side as he talked, Toph, Aang and Katara all looked at one another giving a sort of 'ehh, I don't know' look.