˙•˚☕︎- 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟒. - 𝐁𝐋𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐔𝐄𝐒. -☕︎˚•˙

˙•˚☕︎- 𝐒𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐃𝐀𝐘, 𝐀𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐋 𝟐𝟎𝐭𝐡. -☕︎˚•˙
˙•˚☕︎- 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕. -☕︎˚•˙

Regret.

Zuko currently having a lot of regret. Why did he have to listen to his Uncle? Why did he have to say yes to that stupid boy? Maybe he was the stupid one? Those thoughts swam through Zuko's head as he stood outside out his town's aquarium, arms crossed over his chest. He did have to admit, while the aquarium was a cliché, it was still rather cute and well, he was a sucker for sea creatures. (Even if he wasn't the most fond of water.) He always had a fascination with sharks, felt a sort of affiliation with them.

"I'm so sorry I'm late!" A voice yelled, snapping Zuko from his trance. He looked in front of him to see Sokka, out of breathe with a sheepish smile on his face, his hands behind his back.

"It's alright, don't worry." Zuko hummed, shifting on his feet as he unfolded his arms and put them behind his back, intertwining his fingers together.

"Oh! These are for you-" Sokka said, bringing his hands to the front to reveal his hands which held mango gummies and a small bouquet of daisies. Zuko froze for a moment, looking from Sokka to the gifts in his hands. "I, uh, asked Toph what kind of candy you liked and they didn't know what kind of flowers you liked so I just got whatever I thought you'd enjoy-" He began to ramble, shifting his weight from foot to foot nervously as he did so. Zuko looked at him for a moment more before a smaldaisies began spread across his face, he wasn't aware of it, he supposes he was just.. Happy.

"They're lovely Sokka, thank you." Zuko said, which immediately shut up Sokka who began to grin widely. Zuko hummed, grabbing the gifts from Sokka carefully, tucking the candy into his tote bag but keeping the flowers in a gentle grasp.

"Uhm, should we head in?" Sokka asked as he stuck his hands into the pockets of his jeans. Zuko raised a brow, well, the one he had remaining..

"I would assume so, unless you brought me here to sulk outside." Zuko mussed, messing with the leaves on the stems of the daisies as Sokka stared at him for a moment before nodding very quickly. Sokka cleared his head, extending his arm to Zuko in a way that gave him a choice to either hold his arm or hand. Zuko let out a breathy laugh, locking his arm with Sokka's. "Gosh, what a gentleman." He said, Sokka's face heating up slightly as they began to walk.

.
.
.

"Toph was surprised you came." Sokka said, glancing over at Zuko as they stood in front of a large tank, blue hues dancing over Zuko's face in a way that made Sokka's heart flutter.

"I like aquariums, sharks are fascinating.." Zuko mumbled, absence mindly playing with the flowers in his hands while being careful not to break the stems. Sokka smiled, looking at Zuko with a sparkle in his eyes. The only thing that crossed his mind was a single word, enchanting. Sokka realized that everytime he saw Zuko, that often happened, he'd always find a word that sounded just as beautiful as Zuko looked. Zuko continued to study the tank in front of them Sokka fumbled for his phone quickly. He typed in his password as quick as possible, frantically finding his camera before holding his phone up to take a picture of Zuko. He took one of his just looking at the tank, a sparkle in his eyes with the slightest smile playing on his face.

"Zuko, look over here." Sokka said, peaking over his phone a bit as Zuko looked over at him a bit confused, his head tilted slightly. Sokka almost forgot to take a picture, almost, his heart started beating incredibly fast when Zuko looked at him he could have sworn it was going to jump out of his chest. "Uh, let's take one together?" He suggested with an awkward smile, Zuko glancing back at the tank before looking at Sokka once more and humming in agreement as he shuffled closer to Sokka. Sokka smiled, moving so they were practically shoulder to shoulder. He held up his free hand, making a peace sign as he grinned to the point it closed his eyes and he snapped a few pictures.