Pilot

New concept story: A godly hand

July, 21, 2004

At Shibuya Graveyard

5:35 am

The Nun approaches the Teen at the headstone.

The Nun: Hey, sorry for interrupting whatever you got going on here, but the chapel is close.

Unknown Teen: When is a place of life and death closed?

The guy directs his sight towards her

The nun sees that the guy is blind

The Nun: That's... a very fair point. Well, don't think I can just leave you here alone... so tell me your story.

She says as she sits next to him

Unknown Teen: Story? Well I can barely remember mine... But hey I got a question?

What's life to you?

The Nun sits there for a couple minute pondering the question?

The Nun: Oh ummm... I don't know really. But am I supposed to?

Unknown Teen: Heh, you remind me of someone I know. Look, Hold my hand, I'll show you my story.

The Teen holds out his hand to the nun, the nun goes to grab the Teen's hand as everything fades to black

The Nun: Where am I?

An Unknown voice calls out to the nun and a baby basket appears in the distance

???: ABANDONED

Unknown Teen: I was left to faith, to decide how life goes to treat me.

Two wealthy looking people appears next to the baby

???: USED

Unknown Teen: They said "I was a gift from god", Tell me. Why would someone mistreat such a holy gift?

The people shift into a set. showing a boy locked in what it seems to be a basement

???: CHANGE

Unknown Teen: "Only a truly worthy boy, can live without such necessities, for... Thou Is Gods Gift. They said that to me every time I yelped out for help. I was left down there without water for 7 years straight. I was 8 when, it was the first time I ever seen the sun.

It all shifts to a bar in Shibuya... "Repentance"

???: CHANGE?

Unknown Teen: At the age of 15 I freed myself from my family with there inheritance, They told me all I had to do was keep my name... Azul.

As the Story is getting partially unraveled, The nun is stunned to a still.

Azul: I started up a bar in Shibuya because I thought, "everything interesting happens in bars"... I was too right. I ended up learning the concept of sorcery from a duo of loudmouth sorcerers. I started to try find out who I really was... but you can only believe how long that's taking.

The Nun: Ho- How- How old are you?

Azul: From what I remember... 1000+.

The Nun remains stunned in silence

Azul: Some time during the time of me learning sorcery. I met a nice looking woman, she was also a sorcerer, she was the first person I had a real connection with. Her name was Lapis. She taught me how the entirety of the sorcery society worked, Or at least of what was just starting of it.

We grew closer during that time, Not only was I a Gifted student and sorcerer... but also a Gifted lover to her.

As he explains, The Nun see what he says word for word, The Beauty, The Pureness... Almost brought a tear to her eye

Azul: Then "He" came along. Fuck, even with retelling this story I still can't remember him. That Fucking brain took her from me. I knew I should have never talked to that brain, he said he knew about my past, where and what I came from. It all sounded too good to be true... and sadly it was. Once he told me what he wanted me to do, I couldn't let him do that, I COULDN'T...

Everything around the nun starts to distort around her

Azul: MY SOUL he said, MY PRICELESS SOUL. HE SAID IT WAS NONE LIKE NO OTHER, HE SAID HE NEEDED TO HAVE IT. I TOLD HIM TO GO FUCK HIMSELF. I PROMISE I DID, BUT- But he- he still came for her.

Everything calms around to trembling nun to show a final set

???: REVENGE

Azul: two hours after I talked to him, I came back to my bar, to see it burned down. I- I (holding back tears) bolted in to look for her. I got her out in time, but there was something odd about her. but I can't remember what...

Azul gets snapped back to reality to see a dead nun

Azul: I'm so sorry, but that's my story (gets up and walks away from the graveyard)

End