(Kinda Homeless)

A Godly Hand [EP: 11]

February, 16, 1008

Repentance

9:30 am

After then events of last night, the bar has been closed for repairing

Meanwhile, Lapis and the others are discussing how living will work downstairs...

Matt: First off, I've never agreed to living with such unbearable people...

Ty: I don't care about what you "agreed" to do, I was not spending another day out in the middle of nowhere.

Lapis: Yeah, Plus I didn't want you here anyways... you can thank Azul for that.

Matt: Well, I won't. I would rather die than give that bastard any praise.

Lapis: From what I remember that would've been the case if my baby Azul didn't have a heart of gold.

Matt: (stands up to get in lapis's face) What did you say?

Lapis: Oh please, sit the fuck down. If I was scared of you, I would have enough respect to look you back in your eye... but I don't, so back off before you take another loss.

As the tension between Lapis and Matt builds, Azul comes downstairs, showed to be fully recovered from what happened last night

Azul: Alright, Just put up the closed sign and stuff... (looks at Matt and Lapis having a stand off) Is everything fine?

Ty: As fine as things could be...

Matt: (looks at Azul) Fuck you, the fact that your not dead makes me sick to my stomach, let alone now I'm being Forced to live with you people, Then on top of that you want us to also work?

Azul: Well... Yes, I mean I'm sorry, I couldn't let such interesting people suffer to a lack of a home. Plus, Ty made a good point when he brought it up, I want to get my hands on suknua.

Matt and Ty: Why?

Azul: Well, Where Lapis reason might be different... I want to be Named the strong sorcerer alive, not because I want the title, but I want the eyes that comes with the name. The Bar will be the most packed place in the Heian district.

Ty: That's cool and all, but aren't you not a sorcerer, as I'm standing next to you I feel no kind of energy from you.

Matt: Yeah, No energy = not a sorcerer. it's pretty simple

Ty: Well it was simple until we meet you, now tell me. How are you able to still use Cursed Techniques without energy?

Azul: Well that's the thing... that's not my energy, that's lapis. I don't know how, But lapis is able to share her energy with me, whether it's pure luck or something deeper I don't know. What I do know is that It doesn't matter if it's RCE or CE, she can share it and she can only share it with me.

Ty: Interesting. I will have to look in on this on my free time, I've never heard such a situation before.

Matt: Yeah, Yeah, He's special, who would've thought. Now, What is our job for the time we're staying here?

Azul: Jobs? Oh yeah, my fault, I walk talking to Lapis about that earlier before you guys woke up, Babe can you?

Lapis: Of course, Now be I tell you guys what's your jobs is, I wanna say this first. Downstairs will be cut into two areas, Me and Azul's area on the left, and your guys side on the right. I will be placing a curtain to split the areas off and to also keep the privacy between us chill.

Ty and Matt: Okay, Okay

Lapis: Now as of jobs. Archer, you will be stocking the bottle on the shelves before the bar open and then you'll be security for the rest of the shift.|

Matt: Stocking and Security... Whatever

Lapis: Ty, you'll be night shift bartending going after me, you will also be helping me take orders earlier in the day. Me and Babe will still keep our normal jobs...which is everything. you guys are just working here to give me and baby bear over there some more free time.

Matt: Wait, you tell me that the only reason we're working is not for rent... but for you two to get the chance to fuck more?

Lapis: is there an issue?

Matt: (looks at Ty)

(Ty nonchalantly shrugs his shoulder)

Matt: (grunting) Not at all

Ty: Soooo, when do we start?

Azul: Whenever we fully fix the bar...next week

The group now continues day chilling and getting to know each other

The end