(My Beloved)

A godly hand EP. 2

March, 1, 1007

Unknown

11:30 am

This part starts in a dusty field in the middle of nowhere

The dust clears to show Azul a little battered up with a Wild Grin on his face...

The dust in front of Azul clears up also to show a prime Suknua

Suknua: Tell me Boy, What's life to you?

The grin fades from Azul face

Azul: Nothing... It's nothing to me. Besides my beloved.

Suknua starts to smirk

Suknua: Really?! it means nothing?! (suknua lifts his finger up to cleave Azul's Arm off) What if I did that Huh?! Does it still mean nothing?

with an missing arm, Azul starts slowly walking to suknua. as Azul reaches Suknua, Azul spits in Suknua face.

Azul: (his arm starts slowly regening back) Does that answer your question?

Suknua stares at awe at the boy for what he just done.

Suknua starts laughing

Suknua: HAHAHHA, THAT CRAZY. NO WAY YOU JUST DID THAT... NO WAY I DIDN'T JUST KILL YOU ALREADY. Kid you done something that not even my upcoming "killer" is gonna do... interest me.

Suknua grabs Azul by the face and slams him into the ground knocking him out

Suknua: Do one thing for me boy, Live... I want to fight you again soon.

Suknua walks away

10 minutes later

Lapis makes it to the field and runs to Azul body

Lapis: Oh My God, are you okay? Did you do well?

Azul starts to slowly open his eyes while

Azul: Beloved... For you, I did my best.

(Time passes and we're now in the underground level of Repentance)

The scene opens to the couple on a cozy sofa in what in looks like to be an underground area

Lapis: You was able to R.C.T at the ending of the fight with suknua?

Azul: Yea, it took everything thought. couldn't really do anything besides spit on him.

Lapis: Surprised you was even able to do that. Hey I been wanting to ask... How can you pull R.C.T off, without energy?

Azul: I don't know really, feels like I'm almost using someone else for the energy. It doesn't feel like mine, but it feels so similar at the same time. (Azul takes a pause and lifts his head from lapis lap and looks at her.) Do you think it's possible for energy to shared?

Lapis: (leans forward to kiss Azul) With us... maybe. it feels like almost anything is possible.

The couple chills in the loving silence of each other for a little bit

Azul: He said, He wants to fight me again soon. That I was the first person to... interest him. Before hand he asked me a question that kinda stuck with me for a bit.

Lapis: What was the question?

Azul: What's life to me?

Lapis: What did you tell him?

Azul: I told him nothing else mattered but you... My Beloved.

Lapis: Well, if there is one thing his right about, it's how you're always so interesting without even trying.

Lapis: Also there was two sorcerers here earlier, saying they needed your help. said that it was ug-

Azul: Ahhhh it was nothing, I pretty sure I helped them with there problem earlier today anyways.

Lapis: Well that's good to hear, sooooo that means you can close the bar up for today so we could have a little... alone time?

Azul: Of Course, My Beloved...

End