(Hidden Hand)

A godly hand EP. 4

May, 27, 2006

Shibuya Bar (Repentance)

1:45 pm

It was another calm day in Shibuya...

Toji Fushiguro is walking down a sidewalk looking at a piece of paper with the name "Repentance"

Toji: A bar is a weird place to sell weapons... I wonder-

Before Toji could finished what he was saying, he sees someone just getting put out the bar

Unknown drunk: Ahhhh f-fuck you guys. (starts stumbling back to the bouncer.) Don't you k-know what go-gonna happen soo-soon.

Bouncer: You've had way too much to drink, please step back, don't make me call the owner.

in the corner of his eye, the bouncer see toji watching the situation going down

Unknown Drunk: TOO MUCH?! I DON'T THINK I HAD EEE-ENOUGH... THE WW-WWORLD IS COMING TO AN END DON'T YOU GET IT... THE SOECERERS WILL KILL US AL-

The bouncer shoves the drunk away from him and toji

Bouncer: How may I help you this fine evening?

Toji: (Looking uninterested) I'm looking for the owner of this establishment, you know where they are?

Bouncer: Oh yeah sure, He's tending the bar... doing he's daily "talking to himself rants" (Opens the door and forwards toji in) hope you have a great time at Repentance.

Toji: Yeah sure whatever...

Toji walks in to see a setting that had him stunned for a second

There's people sorcerers, non sorcerers, marcs, druglords, whores, musicians, and arm dealers

As toji is gazing around, he sees the owner at the front bar... talking to himself

Azul: Matt, can you believe that some one wants that new six eyes teen dead? He seems like a pretty chill kid... shame there'll always be someone to hate.

Matt: I mean I guess. No matter how "kind or chill" you are, someone is always gonna want your head for a reason... it's up to you if you sever it or someone else gets the honor to do it themselves.

Ty: I don't know man, look at Azul for example. Very chill guy... so chill in fact that mister "King of curses" spared him.

Azul: That was completely out of my control...

Matt: Was it really thought? lets be real here, if you wasn't distracted on whoever the fuck you was distracted on we would be stil-

Toji approaches Azul

Toji: Hey are you the owner?

Azul: (Focuses on Toji) Yea of course, and you must be Toji. (goes to shake Toji's hand)

Toji: (Shakes Azul's hand) Great, what is this place?

Azul: Ahhh, in all honestly it's the only piece of me I still remember when it comes to... well me.

Azul: But, this is my "world renowned bar" Repentance. A place where you can let go, and be yourself... and also "work" because we all need something to do.

Azul: That's not what you're here for thought, follow me downstairs.

Azul heads downstairs as Toji follows

As they're heading down Toji see the downstairs being a complete cursed tool workshop/training ground

Toji: I'm guessing you do your "Work" here huh?

Azul: I guess, nowadays I tinker around.

Azul: All right now, what are we here for again?

Toji: Don't you remember? I need a Weapon to get pass that six eyed teen, I heard that you could be the person to help with that.

Azul: Ahhhh, Believe it or not... but I've been waiting for someone to go after that kid. I knew his time to prove himself would come soon.

(Azul pulls out a special blade)

Azul: The Heavenly... something, It's made to get through anything cursed related... it was made for someone else, but a fellow king got him first.

(Toji gazes at the blade in slight awe for a little moment)

Toji grabs the blade, and starts tossing it around, feeling it out)

Toji: How long did it take to make this?

Azul: Don't remember really... All i know is what it was made for.

Toji: Odd, Well... How muc-

Azul: Keep it, Think of it as a welcoming gift.

Toji: Cool, I really didn't want to rob you to be honest

(Takes the knife and puts away the hidden gun in his right sleeve)

Azul: HAHAHA, yeah right of course.

(As toji walks out, Azul opens his hands to drop multiple bullets)

The end?