𝔗𝔯𝔞𝔡𝔢𝔯

🜺

🜺

(Y/N) POV

We had made just back to the room after the match against Team Y, all nice and clean. Now the whole team was planning to make a type of celebration for winning of first game. We all brought our dishes plus the two steaks from the two goals, Isagi and Gagamaru made.

"In celebration of Team Z's victory in our second match ... CHEERS." Kuon toasted, while everyone else started laughing and smiling of joy. Everyone started eating besides Chigiri and me. Chigiri was off on the side but next to the group, while I was off the very far side of all the commotion. Though I didn't play a lot, shouting and trying to come up with a plan does take a lot out of you. Just as I was about to drift off to sleep on the wall I was leaning against, I felt a presence in front of me.

"(Y/N)~ You actually did really good! Guess the monster was also right about you!" Bachira said leaning down to me.

"Oh uh, you're Bachira right?." I asked.

"Yup that's me!" He replied.

"Ok ok, sorry i'm not really good with names. But anyways thanks for the compliment, also who's the monster?" I sleepily responded to him.

"Oh (Y/N)~ The monster is not important right now, the fact of the matter is that if you wouldn't have stolen possession of the ball from Niko. We surely would have lost, you reaction was fast!." Bachira praised me. I hadn't even noticed that the other players had walked over to us.

"Yea (Y/N)! Your fast reaction to what Niko did was incredible." Isagi added.

"Well Isagi I could tell that also wanted to do that by the way you were positioned in the field, but once you saw me take the ball from Niko, you took that as an opportunity to start running to an opened spot." I explained to them. All of them were left in shock, probably on how you so quickly could tell the play by just a singe glance.

"Come on (Y/N)~ Just take the compliment! You also had a big part on the goal we made!" Bachira exclaimed. The others soon nodded as he finished his sentence.

"Right, i'm just not really good with compliments from malea since in my old teams they were such assholes to me. So praise from males is really unusual for me." I said to them.

"Well you should at least have a little of the steak, you helped make the goal." Kunigami spoke as he handed me the plate with one steak piece left.

"No no, I don't want it. Thank you though. Someone else can eat it, I don't really like eating something before bed." I declined the offer.

"(Y/N), it's incredible how you can resist a piece of sweet, tasty, tender meat!" Igarashi commented