PART-8 WHAT!?

Yet Ace and Eca were reunited but they were still in touch, they both talk to each other everyday and sometimes meet at the portal as well. They both were developing their emotions and feelings for each other.

(What feelings? Friendship or....)
Okay just leave it..! We'll chit chat about this any other day....

Let's dive in to the PRESENT STORY...

It's 12th June 2028 HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY ACE!🩷 "Now I'm 17 I'm a big and young boy"

In parallel universe,

It's 21 enuj 8202 BAD BIRTHDAY ECA!💙
"Now I'm 71 I'm a big and young girlie"

ON PHONE CALL..

ECA- HELLO! BAD BIRTHDAY ACE!💫

ACE- WHYY!!?? WHY WISHING ME A BAD BIRTHDAY! HAVE I DONE SOMETHING WRONG?

ECA- HUH? IM WISHING YOU A BAD BIRTHDAY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU..!?

ACE- WHY BEING MAD AT ME!!?

ECA- SHEESH GOT IT!

ACE- WHAT!!?

ECA- I MEANT BY THIS
           HAPPY- SORROW
            SAD- JOYFULL
            AND YOU MEANT BY THIS
            HAPPY- JOYFULL
             SAD- SORROW
            We're opposite....

ACE- SHEESH SORRY BUT ITS ILLOGICAL..

ECA- JUST LIKE YOUR FACE!💗

ACE- ohkay🥲

ECA- SO IM WISHING YOU POSITIVELY AND YOU BETTER DO THE SAME..

ACE- CALM DOWN ITS BIRTHDAY..! ITS OUR DAY WE SHOULD ENJOY...🌟

ECA- BUT IM GOING TO SCHOOL WE WILL TALK AFTER IT!

ACE- OKAY THEN! BYY💗

*conversation ended*

IN THE SCHOOL

ACE VERSION~~

Today teacher introduced everyone to a new student named "RYAN COLLINS". He was Beautiful his eyes were honey and his voice was delicious he has the sharp features but his aura was quite dull. He was nonchalant. Fortunately teacher command him to sit with Ace. DESKMATES! So ace was an introverted and shy guy and maybe something is similar Ryan was like him as well. But ACE stricken up a conversation with him. He started "Hii Ryan! How are you feeling? You might be uncomfortable here but don't worry you'll feel fine in few weeks" he replied by saying "hmm" just "hmm" Ace in his mind "sheesh isn't he so dull? He just replied just hmm sheesh" he again tries to stricken "So what's your hobby?" This time he replied well "I'm a foodie and sleepy one.."
He replied "ohh! That's great, lunch is in 10 minutes we will enjoy our delicious supper..!"

After 10 minutes lunch begins and guess what? Ryan was smiling while eating his sandwich maybe he's just so shy but enjoys food hmm...Great! Suddenly a girl screamed because some other boys did mean stuff like to scream and she got scared. Not only her the whole class was in shock except him. Ace asked him "didn't you get scared?" He replied in a savage way "why fear when my food is here heh! It's just a normal thing BIG KIDS DOING MEAN STUFF~"

Also Ryan was good at everything he impressed the PE teacher good at maths physics chemistry English and social science like in every subject like business studies economics political science psychology geography history literature and language subjects as well but he looks happy ONLY while eating like he enjoys it.

IN THE SCHOOL

Eca version~~

Conversely ECA met a girl as well her name was "Nayr Snilloc" she was also a new student.

Yet Eca was a talkative girlie she immediately stroked a conversation because she and her sat on the same desk so she does it "Hey! Girlie! You're new I know you're so sweet your eyes are so bright like a crystal your skin tone is like amber and I love your nails! Also you have cute features awww!! You're so cute..💗" She didn't even reply she just said "okay" Eca was triggered and started scolding at her in her mind not at her face she was like "b!*ch she's got so much nerve I'm talking to her politely and she's ignoring heh" but she calmed down herself and said "what's your hobby?" This time she replied "only food and sleep that's it!"

She was thinking that Nyar is lazy that's why, whatever she exclaimed "Nyar we'll share our lunch I bought doghot! You can have it! We'll share!"

And then the lunch started they both had a really nice conversation. In the start she wasn't showing that much interest but she is not bad she's sweet. One more thing is she was a multitalented one SLAY IN SPORTS AND VARIETY OF SUBJECTS AS WELL! BUT SHE LOOKS HAPPY *ONLY* WHILE HAVING FOOD~ CUTE~💗

The school ended ECA AND ACE REACHED HOME AND EXPLAINS ABOUT TODAY'S SCENARIO.

BUT SOMETHING WAS'NT GOOD THEY DID'NT NOTICED IT BUT SOMETHING IS AGAINST!.....

By Avocad1sh_670

I'm deeply sorry my dear readers I wasn't posting sincerely because my new academic year just started and I had lots of things to manage and I was procrastinating on my story. BUT BUT BUT I will post longer parts now for about 800-1000 words I used to post 250-300 words but I decided to extend it to 800-1000 words also I didn't published any part last week so I'll post 4 parts this week today is Friday I have posted this part and I will post 2 parts tomorrow and 2 on Sunday! And I'll try my best to maintain  the flow of publishing 2 parts weekly Saturday and Sunday! ONCE AGAIN IM DEEPLY SORRY... BUT I WILL NOT GIVE MYSELF ANY CHANCE TO DISRUPT THE FLOW! BTW THIS PART IS OF 907 WORDS!....

❤️THANKYOU FOR GIVING ME YOUR VALUABLE TIME...❤️