PART 13- SOMEONE IS THERE

"NO RED"

In eternal haze of red twilight, Ace and Eca having vanquished Lexus the mistress of mirror, traverse the shadow kissed red and dusky landscape.

Abruptly, a divine proclamation took place

"SO YOU'RE HERE"
(said while yawing)
"MEET ME IM SOLSTICE A LAZY MAN  A VIRGO AND ESFP-T IM A ENTERTAINER AS WELL AS IM LAZY TOO BUT I DON'T LIKE TO FIGHT"
"YOU KNOW IM SWEET I DON'T ENJOY PROLONGED FIGHTING"
"I PREFER TO SWIFTLY ELIMINATE MY OBSTACLES"
"YOU GUYS SEEMS LIKE TEENS"
"A WALK IN THE PARK"
(said while laughing atrociously)
"WHATEVER LEXUS WAS MYSTERIOUS IK STRAIGHT-FORWARD"
"CALL ME WEIRDO OR WHAT IM 100% SURE THAT LEXUS HAD'NT TOLD YOU ABOUT HER POWERS DIRECTLY"
"SHE WAS CLASSY AND IM LAZY LOL RHYME!"
"JOKES APART, I HAVE CONTROLLATION POWERS"
"I CAN CONTROL HYDROKINESIS AND PYROKINESIS"
"NICE RIGHT?"
"NEVERMIND"

And then he stopped.

ECA whispered "isn't he's so girly and childish?" Ace replied "I'm girly and childish too! I like his attitude but that obstacle line he said was cringe before I understood after that it was a LIT!🔥 " Eca said in an indifference way "he's a chill-bill right? but we have to fight, it's easy to defeat him he seems foolish" Ace answered in a tensed way "Eca I'm tensed about one thing" She asked "what?" He clarified "I'm feeling cold like Hydrokinesis see (he showed a demo his fingers were actually trickling water like a gentle sprinkle) (Eca showed the demo too! Fire was flickering through her fingertips like a playful blaze) he continued and said "you got pyrokinesis and I got the opposite one Hydrokinesis and the problem is HE CAN CONTROL BOTH!? HOW ARE WE GONNA FIGHT HIM AFTER 3 MINUTES HE WILL COME TO FIGHT JUST LIKE LEXUS! WE GOT NO TIME" She laughed and said "we will triumph over him just like Lexus.."(she further asked him) "You don't like fight right?" He replied "Off-course yes I hate hate hate! Fights and battles.." She smirks and said "maybe that's the reason you're tensed"
He asked nothing because he was completely at sea.

*ANONYMOUS SMIRKS AND SAID- THEY ARE SMART REALLY IM IMPRESSED. THIS TIME SHE KNOWS 50/50 FIRST BIBLIOPHILITY NOW THERMOKINESIS? SMART GIRL..FIRST HE SAVED YOU NOW YOU'RE SAVING HIM. A SUBLIME ROMANCE BUT I CAN'T COMPLETE IT. BUT WHY?*

< 3 MINUTES COMPLETED >

"IM STILL FEELING TIRED AFTER SLEEPING MY WHOLE LIFE I USED TO LOVE LEXUS AND I PROPOSE HER SHE REJECTED ME HUH THAT'S WHY IM SLEEPING TILL THEN BUT NOW YOU DEFEATED MY X LOVE YOU'LL GET PUNISHMENT"
"SIT ON ME KIDDOS YOU CAN'T ESCAPE"

Solstice landed with his unsettling gaze, complementing by seductive masculine looks, fiery red hair, and a deep, commanding voice, made him an irresistible figure.

He was laughing and said
"YOU GIRL PYRO? HUH"
"AND YOU BOY HYDRO? HUH"
"LITERALLY A WALK IN THE PARK"

After that he threw a big wave of water on Eca and she tried to stop her with fire blazes but that wave was so big that she couldn't handle and Ace didn't even thought to help her because he could have make the situation even worse. Ace made a water tornado and command it hit Solstice's face. But he was a clever fellow he threw few blazes of fire and in the blink of an eye that tornado vanished. Eca again threw a volcano hot bomb and again that bomb exploded in between because Solstice just throwed a bomb of icy water and that bomb couldn't stomach it and exploded. After a lot of fighting Eca understood she said "it's time" Ace screamed "what!?"

And here Solstice was laughing and jealous at the time. He was laughing because they couldn't shake him off at all. And was sadly jealous because of their love plot.

Solstice realised that it's his time to go! he has to go! His kiddos are getting the sh!t he hate. ECA was confident and here Ace using his 100% brain and got nothing because he was still at the sea. Eca whispered and said "Ace do what I said and Solstice will subdued okay? DO WHAT IM SAYING" Ace said "OKAY"