PART-15 BLAZE AND SHADE

Caught in a fierce storm Ace and Eca clutched crystals tightly in their hands. Suddenly, a powerful gust swept them into a swirling, cloudy purple void. In the heart of the storm Ace and Eca felt a surge of power as the crystals fused with their bodies, granting them new abilities. Their eyes blazed with newfound strength, and they stood ready to wield their elemental powers with fiery determination.

~~~~~~~~<<<REACTION>>>~~~~~~~~

Eca gasped "ACE!! WTH just happened!?. Those crystals just fused with our bodies giving us new strengths I got the red one and you blue right?" Ace answered "Oh yes! WOW I'm having Hydrokinesis as a permanent power!" Eca also explained "Yes and I got Pyrokinesis as my permanent power! Also we got the advantage we can create steam!" Ace said "THERMOKINESIS!!! We also took the benefit of that boiling Solstice and peeling his skin leaving bones as a residue." Eca replied "Yes that was a bit nasty but he truly deserve that! THERMOKINESIS was the only way to clear that shitty obstacle!"

     #########[ANONYMOUS]#########

"Mm...SHE'S COMING..........."

••••••••DIVINE PRONOUNCEMENT••••••••

"OHH LOOK! THE HEROES HAVE ARRIVED....."
"PATHETIC! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE UP AGAINST?"
"SHEESH"
"PITYYYY"

And suddenly she showed up

In the purple-clouded realm, Seraphina stands with striking purple eyes, elf ears and flowing hair

In the purple-clouded realm, Seraphina stands with striking purple eyes, elf ears and flowing hair. She clutches a weathered brown book title "EYES OF THE ABYSS", exuding an air of mystery and power. Dresses in a regal purple gown, her youthful appearance contrasts with the ancient knowledge she seems to possess. Her gaze has the power to hypnotise, and she can command shadows to her will, making her presence both captivating and fearsome.

"IM SERAPHINA MISTRESS OF SHADOWS AND PURVEYOR OF HYPNOTIC STARES"
"LIKE MY POWER?"
"UNIQUE RIGHT?"
"WHAT ABOUT YOU GUYS?"

Eca retorted sharply "We have better than yours."

"OHH BETTER? DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT BETTER MEANS?"
"DO YOU ACTUALLY BELIEVE YOUR LITTLE TRICKS CAN DEFEAT ME?"

Eca retorted again "We have the power of controlling Fire and Water I can control fire and Ace can control water!!"

"OW FIRE AND WATER DUO? HOW ELEMENTARY!"
"AHA I ALMOST ADMIRE YOUR STUBBURNESS. ALMOST"

Eca screamed "We'll defeat you"

"I HAVE FACED STRONGER OPPONENTS IN MY SLEEP" 

Eca said "Your power is only strong as the pages of your precious book. Tear out a page and you're left with nothing!"

"REALLY?"
"IM ALMOST INSULTED"
"ALMOST"
"BUT IM HONEST HATS OFF TO YOUR STUBBORNESS"
"YOU GIRL TALKING SH!T THE WHOLE TIME WITH ME"
"WHAT ABOUT THAT BOY?"
"WHO'S HE TO YOU?"

Ace replied with embarrassment "Who? ME? Mm...Just nothing" Eca handled the situation and said "He's my buddy, no issues here."

"YOU GUYS ARE SO ATROCIOUSLY FUNNY"

Eca asked "What about a battle? We want to defeat you and go ahead in our journey." Ace said "Only you not we I mean us" Eca asked "What?" (Suddenly realises and said) "WHY!?" Ace replied in an abyssal tone "It's not easy to defeat her. We have only a mix of Fire and Water= Steam and she can control shadows and can hypnotise you by eye contact. So we have a lot to encounter." Eca said "Why talking so seriously we can defeat her." Ace said "But how?" Eca said "Just attack on time on point." Ace said sarcastically "Not enough, I need to think specially you should learn how to control and how to be calm at this situation." Eca asked "Wait you're scolding me? Or advising?" Ace said "Probably both, Yes both."

"DONE?"
"NO TELL ME DONE?"
"YOU GUYS ARE PLANNING TO DEFEAT ME?"
(Laughed pathetically)
"DONT YOU KNOW IM SO SWEET.."
"YES MY SHADOWS ARE ALSO SWEET"
"MEET ONE"

Seraphina quickly produced a shadow which is like a black transparent thingy which can't speak only react.

"HII SHADOW!"
"SAY HELLO TO YOUR NEXT EASY WIN"
"WELL HE CANT TALK BUT HE CAN CHALK"
"EASY WIN!"

So what will happen next?

NOTE- HII READERS!! ITS ME THE WRITER!! So my summer vacations has started. AND GUESS WHAT? I WILL POST 2 PARTS WEEKLY! Well I'm not sure about the exact days but I'll definitely post 2 parts weekly! ENJOY! Also some new twists are coming in the story! Just a little spoiler- ANONYMOUS IA A POSITIVE CHARACTER! THATS IT!! LOVE YALL <3...✨