PART-12 3,2,1 AND GO

Now it's Orange. Suddenly blinks, BLUE AGAIN!????

"BABY...IM BACK.."
"REFLECTION ILLUSION HEH"
"WHY NOT? IM THE MISTRESS OF REFLECTIONS MS.LEXUS"

Eca and Ace were in terror. Like how Lexus immediately showed up using a reflecting illusion. She took enormously huge mirrors and place them orderly in all the directions of them except upward one because she sat there and speak-

"KIDOOS LISTEN ME TOLERATE ME TO SURVIVE"

Ace said aggressively "no we can't.. you motherfxckin bitch!!"

"YOU LITTLE BRAT GOT SO MUCH NERVES"

Suddenly all the mirrors starting flying in the air and Lexus reflects the light that can cut Ace and Eca brutally. They both run they run fast as possible and what about Lexus?

"WOWWWW WORTH TO WATCH THIS SH!T HEH"

*ANONYMOUS FROM NOWHERE 3,2,1 & GO!*

Ace had an oddly satisfaction type habit that gives him pleasure..(not the self honeymoon I hope..not gonna mention the thing it is indicating whatever so yeah!") so the habit is he changes the angle of his fingers. Well he does that in that intense situation as well but he changed the angle accidently? Lexus was in shock and screamed

"AAGGHHHHH HOW TF YOU CAN DO THIS!!!???"

Ace was in shock as well and he decided to do  that again. He shifted the angle by mistakenly but still he decided to give it a try once again. Ace did it again and said "now the acute one I'm good at maths!!" And it really worked. Eca also started looking at him and after seeing him and guess what? What's her power...? They both started possessing powers..and her power was she made that laser reflection less brighter and less sharper. She exclaimed "Wowww!! Ace we got opposite powers!!!"

"WTFFF IS HAPPENING HERE!!"

She made her lasers more brighter and sharper but Ace shifted the angle like it was going to cut Eca's body and he saved her. There was a sparkle in her eyes like their love is growing...🩷

Eca uses her power and dimmed the light. They both uses their power and Lexus was exasperated....

"UGHHHH!!!!!!!!"

Ace shifted the angle and Lexus was injured by her own reflection. And Eca was making that light brighter and even gleaming. Now Lexus was cut not completely but she was done in her own anger and that was there plan that's what they were doing.

~~~~~~~~~~~PAST SCENE~~~~~~~~~~~

When Ace realised that he got powers he grab Eca's hand and pulled her in behind of a big mirror and said while whispering "I possessed powers that means you possessed powers as well. We are the same soul but in different universes and bodies. Yes we are opposite but we are one. YES! you possessed powers....I have no idea how I'm having powers but it indicates that you have powers as well. YESS ECA! YOU AND I ARE ONE!❤️‍🩹✨ Try it on you'll realised."

While this was happening the atrocious mistress was laughing and finding them in a pity way. And cried

"AWWW...! HIDE AND SEEK? I'D LOVE TO PLAY!"

Ace said "not hide and seek you hostile mistress. You don't deserve to be a mistress!!"

"SCAR ON MY POSITION..NAAH AS A LEO AND ESTJ-T  I CANNOT STOMACH THAT"

Suddenly Lexus produce lots of reflections that will kill them. But this time Eca controlled the reflections and said "let me help!" She eventually produced massive mirrors again but Ace bended the angles of the mirror so much that they break.

So the main task they have to do is to kill Lexus is that to completely strain her light rays & to destroy her mirrors. She does this with her beautifull soft and whispers of the blue hue typo hands. HOW TO DEMOLISH HER HANDS COMPLETELY?

Well the answer is HER OWN MAGIC...✨

Combine your power and you're done!

She produces the light reflection the most sharpest one without even knowing that their kiddos know....And Eca made that even,even SHARPER!! ENOUGH TO CUT ANY MATTER NO MATTER WHAT SOLID LIQUID GAS PLASMA BEC...! ANYTHING IN THIS UNIVERSE.

Conversely Ace was bending her mirrors and wrecking them completely....And Eca seeks the chance to give him the signal to reverse the angle from where it is coming like a 360• one..

With eyes ablaze with fury and despair she screamed~
"AAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHH"
"TEARING ME APART!!"
"I FAILED BUT DONT THINK YOU PASSED"
"YOULL NEVER ESCAPE THE DARKNESS YOU'VE UNLEASHED YOURE DONE!!"
"HE WILL CONSUME YOU"
"REMEMBER! CONSUMEEEE YOUUUUUUUU~~"

And with that warning her voice faded into the abyss, her last breath leaving her, a silent testament to the power she had wielded.

ORANGE.....?