PART-11 MIRROR CLASH

"SHAKE SHAKE SHAKE!"

Ace and ECA both fall off the bed and suddenly find themselves in a pink cloudy and a bizarre atmosphere when a celestial voice speaks

"HII! THIS IS MS. LEXUS SPEAKING" (laughs terribly)

Both Ace and Eca had no clue about the situation. They were just listening that celestial announcement overwhelmingly..Then again Ms.Lexus speak

"YOU FORGET ME..?"
"BUT BABY I WAS JUST TRYNA PLAY COOL"
"I WANT YOU"
"YOU DON'T WANT TO COME?"
"NO!?"
"THEN FACE THIS!!!"

Abruptly lots of broken pieces of mirror starts falling from the sky..Ace and Eca by the skin of their teeth. Again she speak

"HI! THIS IS MS.LEXUS SPEAKING"

(After 2 mins of silence)

"PROBABLY NOT"
"NOT THAT SWEETY ONE"

She took both of them and threw them in a bluish room filled with lots of mirrors. And said

"YESS I SHOWED UP.."

And then she really showed up. Her blue skin, matched with dark bluish air, shimmered in a dress adorned with mirrors. With reflections under her command, she embodied mystery and allure.

"FIGHT MY BABIES"
"FACE YOURSELFS"
"IF YOU'RE ABLE TO SPOT THEN IM DONE OTHERWISE YOU'RE DONE"
"WELL HOW? CORRECT?"
"HERE HAVE THIS"
"SHIMMERING CRYSTALS BE CAREFULL YOU ONLY GOT 3"
"I MEAN YOU EACH GOT 3"
"NOW FIGHT MY BABIES GET READY TO BE DONE!"(laugh atrociously)...

Ace said "Eca! What's happening!?" She replied "idk but I think this is because of RYAN and NYAR if we want to live we have to fight!" Ace said "but how are we going to identify these fxcking reflections these are so many!? And they might attack us!?" Eca said "idk first we should take care of ourselves there are so many of them!"

One by one Ace and Eca's own reflections were attacking them but they were trying to not to get caught and wasted their all darts except 1 Ace's had that...Eca said "Ace! We only got 1 and there are so many reflections still in front of us what to do are we gonna die!!!" Ace was bibliophile and his intrusive thoughts won! And can you believe what? He really observed something and when both of the Ace's and Eca's real reflection was together he threw that and VICTORY..!!!

"AAAHHHHHHH BABIES WELL PLAYED!? NOW FACE  ME!!!!"

Lexus body changes into a monster looking like Ryan maybe she was the bodyguard of RYAN. A DEVILISH BODYGUARD! She was coming close slowly with pieces of mirrors in her hand. Like when she was about to throw that and on that same moment  Ace's unwanted thoughts took hold and he pushed Eca and starting staring at Lexus boldly. Lexus doesn't throw those pieces, she stopped and suddenly throw those pieces on him and on the same time Ace's take out a big broken piece of mirror and it worked out like MAGIC! ✨

"AHHHH WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!???"
"HOW DID YOU HIT THE NAIL ON THE HEAD!?"
she screamed terribly and a big! big! Blast! happened.

And now it's ORANGE...

ITS ORANGE...BLUE IS DONE..BLUE IS OVER...BLUE LOSES....

BIBLIOPHILITY HEPLS HMM....UNTIL NOW  EVERYONE HAS ONLY BULLIED HIM FOR BEING A BIBLIOPHILE...AND ACTS LIKE A SLOTH WHILE ECA ACTS LIKE A CHEETAH LIKE VIOLANT YOU KNOW...

ECA said "Ace? HOW? HOW???!" Ace replied "EVERYONE HAS ONLY BULLIED ME FOR BEING A BIBLIOPHILE LIKE WHY? BECAUSE IT WAS'NT HOT AND FUN...IT WAS LIKE NOT AND GLUM HEH...WELL ACCORDING TO MY BIBLIO KNOWLEDGE DEVILS WHO HAVE POWERS RELATED TO REFLECTIONS AND MIRROR CANNOT BEAR THAT...SO I USED THAT SAME SH!T HERE WELL MOST OF THE PEOPLE STUDIED ABOUT IT I APPLIED BECAUSE IM BUILT DIFFERENT YOU KNOW?"
ECA replied "If you weren't with me I must be dead sheeesh" she hugged him tightly...He did the same....

BUT BUT BUT ITS ORANGE....WHAT COULB BE THE POWER...? SOMETHING ELEMENTAL...OR VOLCANISH....?

WELL VOLCANISH SUITS BETTER.

Ace said "Eca why here's so hot?" Eca replied in sarcasm "because I'm here..ohh sheesh nothing  cringe ewww.." Ace "😅" he said nothing. But it was like about 10 minutes no celestial announcement was happening. MAYBE ITS SOEMTHING SECRET. OR THEY ARE STUCK?