First Encounter

Both of the Daegu boys were in the same train In the same cabins

YOONGI 's POV.....

I'm feeling soo hungry let me check my bag for somethings to feed my belly with.

I was digging in the bag when I saw a big fat bag of chips, a bottle of water,a juice 🧃,2 sandwiches and a the whole strawberries pie even though I'm not fond of strawberries but still HYUNG you are the best.

I was about to open the bag of chips when I heard sniffing sounds as it was night time now so most of the people were asleep.

I looked at the direction of the sniffles sound to see I would say the most handsome person I've ever saw in my whole life.

He must be hungry I felt bad for him so I just wanted to make him feel better.

So I got up from my seat and stood right infront of him.

I extended my hand that had bag of chips.

He startled at first but then he looked at me with shocked wide eyes.

He was staring at my soul. I don't know how but the whole blood rushed into my ears and cheeks.

Hell no why I'm blushing like a high school girl infront of her crush.

TAEHYUNG's POV.......

I was crying remembering my sister and Halmoni when a pale hand that had chips extended towards me.

Do I look like a beggar while crying. Omo. I looked up to see pale boy who had concerns on his face.

Why is he concerned about me.
He looks soo cute.

Omo I didn't notice that I was staring at his face for a long until his cheeks and ears dusted in red.

I looked away from his face.

"Something bothering you little man you can talk to me and pls accept this as gift for going too well and fighting for your life. "said the pale boy.

He is soo nice to be a human he must be an angel 👼.

His voice is soo calm but wait what he called me little man. But he seemed little here not me.

I was about to answer his question when the train faced turbulence and he fell right infront of my feets.

I quickly lend him a helping hand. He was blushing may be too embarrassed.

"It's okay you don't have to be embarrassed" I assured him and he just smiled at me.

Omo his gums are visible when he smiles. He is soo cute I think I have a little crush on him.

Then we sat together and talked about our life and our dreams.

I came to know that wants to become a Pianist but his parents I mean his appa was not in his favour soo they left.

Then I told him my side of story and soo weirdly I cried infront of him. He comforted me like my Halmoni does.

I remember her soo much now.

Then after a while he slept on my shoulder.

I might be acting creepy but I examined his features more closely.

His lips were slightly a gaped for breathing. His button nose is soo cute I want to bop it but he will wake up.

Omo I didn't notice that I my self slept resting my head on his head.

Time skip ........

Now We are stopping at Seoul station ~ pls mind the gap and leave from your left side.

The announcement was made and I opened my eyes to see our faces are soo near that our lips almost met each other. I felt my face heated up I shook him awake he was snuggling into me. But as the station arrived we are supposed tp get down now. I shook him more forcefully.

His eyes went wide and he bumped his head into my nose.

Aahh,I rubbed my nose I was red now.

"I'm sorry I didn't meant that" he apologised to me I can tell you that he was beyond embarrassed at that time.

then we both went on our separate ways.

Maybe not intentionally but the crowd or maybe destiny separated our paths for now.

I hope to see him again. Ooh I forgot to ask him his name.

To be continued........

Vote and comment 💜

Author,
                 Rose 🥀