Late( tae)

TAEHYUNG'sPOV.........

Beep~Beep~Beep~Beep~

Arggg~I groaned as my alarm kept ringing My eyes felt heavy I'm tired I really want to sleep more so I pressed the snooze button and slept again I repeated the action until.

"Tae~you are gonna be late ⏰ wake up"My room mate Chaneol said.

Mmm

"Tae come on" Chaneoul dragged me out of my bed.

"I know you must be tired tae but we have upcoming exam you really need to maintain good grades to keep up your scholarships."said chaneoul in concerned voice.

Chan is really a nice room mate one any person could wish for. He is her with his boyfriend I know that it is awkward sometimes but they are nice as they make my bed sometimes when I forget to or when I'm running late.

They even keep the dorms clean as I barely have time to clean up things.

I waited for Taemin to come out of the bathroom so i can brush my teeths.

Taemin is Chan's boyfriend and yes we also have to share bathrooms like three of us.

We keep our hygiene things to our drawers to avoid mixup.

I brushed my teeth and got dressed 7:52 Am. Shit I'm late I just stuffed my books into my bag and ran to the university.

It is 15 min walk away from our dorms.

I reached there breathing unevenly my hair was messy due to running.

Shit shit I'm late today

I took a deep breath in and then out then opened the door to my class which made an awfully loud noise.

May I come In Mr.Sim I asked

Yes Mr. Kim we were actually waiting for you. He said mocking

"I'm sorry Mr. sim it won't happen again" I said

"Yes and I will make sure of that Now you will stand up the whole lactures and will never come late again"Mr sim said

"But sir........

" Mr. Kim don't make it worse for yourself"he threatened me

But I'm never late it's my first time late bcz I was working on a project.

I just stood the whole lacture my legs cramped up from standing for too long I still have a shift at the restaurant how will I work there. Tears were filling my eyes my legs and body is sore but I didn't let my tears to spill or slip from my eyes.

Tae~ a voice called for me I know who it is Jung Hoseok he is the sunshine of pur class the happy virus even though he was forced to study business his contagious smile never leave his face.

Yes, I said

Tae pls have a seat the lacture is over and your legs they are shaking are you even okay?he asked me

"Ooh yes I'm fine thanks for asking" I replied but he seemed suspicious and then he gave me pack of strawberry milk.

"Hoseok there is no need for it I'm okay" I tried to refuse him politely but then he insisted

Now the class was almost empty tears slipped from my eyes bcz I was overwhelmed by his act.

"Ohhh my lord you are definitely not fine"I heard Hoseok gasped and then he engulfed me into a warm hug.

I really needed this hug without asking me he just handed me a bag full of eatable.

"Pls seok don't make me guilty. I can't take this it's too much I can't even return it back to you"I said

But he refused and told me that "Tae I've never seen any body so ambitious about his dream pls tae accept this gift as our friendship symbol and you can obviously return the favour by teaching me Mathematics"

He is so kind after that he just left and I rushed to the restaurant.

__________________________

Life for yoongi was same as tea difficulties surrounded them as the days passed by.

Yoongi would have too many projects to work on as his major was Music 🎶 so he had more projects then assignments.

At sometimes yoongi would break down out of frustration.

He would wake up late for university most of the times bcz he would work late up night in the restaurant doing dishes.

To be continued............

Vote and comment 💜.