Late (yoongi)

YOONGI's POV........

Beep~Beep~Beep~Beep~

Mmm don't wanna wake up.

Beep~Beep~Beep~Beep~

Just few more Minutes

Beep~Beep~Beep~Beep~

I opened my heavy eyes and rubbed them to clear my vision. What time it is

Jesus I'm late again

Yoongi Mrs Leena will definitely kill you today. I'm late in her class again I brushed my teeths too fast that I hit the brush once on my gum and it bled but I didn't care at this time.

I quickly slipped into a hoodie and jeans before shoving my books into my bag.

I ran soo fast 💨 but still missed the bus now wow what a good start to the day.

I'm running like a blind horse 🐴 no looking up down left or right just run and I slammed myself right on to the class room  door.

With heavy baby steps I opened the door and saw that Mrs leena was busy teaching something on the writing board.

So decided to sneak in without her notice but guess what luck 🍀 is repulsive to Min yoongi I stumbled over my shoe laces and fell with a thud.

"Oooohh. i see Mr Min finally decided to show up at my class."she said in annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry Mrs Leena"I bowed to her and apologised

"How many times you gonna use the same excuse and apology Yoongi. Is it that difficult for you to wake up early in the morning...............she said

"Now extend your hands forward and after this punishment go to your seat and stand up the whole lacture"she continued

"But Mrs leena I promise I will never be late again"I begged her not to punish me bcz Tomorrow I have to submit assignment and a project and I have a night shift too at the restaurant it will be hell for me.

"Yoongi ——-she just yelled at me

"Yoongi just make it quick for your class fellows and yourself too I don't have the whole day you know"she said As I forwarded my hand towards her.

She never uses physical punishments but I think all the rules don't apply on poor people.

I saw jimin giving me apologetic sad look but he doesn't have to do anything with it so I gave him a sad smile.

Mrs leena raised the stick high in the air before it landed on my palm ✋. I winced in pain and she smiled at me and said "I hope you will wake up early from now on"

Plak~

Ahhhh pls

Plak~

Miss leena I'm sorry

Plak~

Pls stop

Plak~

Plak~

Plak~

Aaah I cried as the palm of hands were red even making a fist is painful.

Tears slipped down my face as the others laughed at my suffering the only one who had sad look was Jimin

Plak~

Plak~

"Mam pls stop he said he will not repeat it again pls stop it his palms are soo red" said Jimin

Plak~

"Mr. Park I know that you are class president but it doesn't mean you are going to protect those people who deserve punishments"she said.

"Mam but physical punishments is not allowed 🚫"said jimin

"Mr park stay out of this"said miss leena
Plak~

Plak~

"Now you can go to your seat yoongi And I hope you learned your lesson"

"Yes I have" I said and went to my seat as jimin was worried about me but I stood there where miss leena told me to.

After the painful lactures I ran out of the class with tears in my eyes and I ignored Jimin's calling my name.

I felt bad for ignoring him but I was overwhelmed and needed to clear my mind.

It was mid December and our restaurant owner told us to work the night.

I finished my assignment as soon as possible and changed my clothes getting ready to head out to the restaurant.

Cold winters and all I had was  thin hoodie I felt cold but what else can I do.

My hands my body my everything ached.

I still have to do the night shift.

To be continued.............

Vote and comment 💜

Next chapter Taegi will meet.

And more suffering will be followed.