What does the word "Fucking" mean?

Brandy got into the taxi and started looking out the window. The car started moving, and the landscape of the city gradually changed to the suburbs. Brandy was on her way to visit her little sister Chili, who, unlike Brandy, had children. And Brandy was pregnant for 8 months. And then the car stopped, the woman got out of it, paid for the fare, and went to the front door. Her little sister was already waiting for her.

- Hello, Brandy!

- Hi, Chili

- How are you and your child?

- Good.

- Okay, so... A boy or a girl?

- Chili, you have been asking me about that since i got it.

- Yeah, why not? So why did you come here?

- Wanted to talk to you about the childbirth...

- Sure, come inside and you can ask me about anything you want to know.

They both came inside. The Heelers lived in their old house and they forgot that wanted to sale it. They were happy. Chili and Brandy sat down at the table.

- Okay, so what do you want to know?

- How will I know when it's time?

- Your uterus will start to hurt because the baby will be coming out of you. And then there's the weird feeling like you're not in your own body.

- Okay, does it hurt at all?

- Uh, well. Yeah, but you'll get through it. Remember you broke your arm once?

- Yeah, I remember it very well. It hurt like hell.

- Well, it's not that painful.

- Oh, good! That's cool. When do I get to see him or her?

- In about an hour or two.

- Damn, that's a lot.

- Well, at least you'll get to see him.

- Yeah... No more fucking loneliness.

- What do you mean by "Fucking"? And hello, aunt Brandy.

Chili and Brandy turned around. Bluey was standing there.

- Uh, Bluey, you better keep an eye on Bingo.....

- I'm here, too.

Bingo appeared out of nowhere.

- Ugh, Brandy, keep your swearing down next time.....

- I will.

Chili got up and walked over to the kids.

- Bluey, Bingo, "Fucking" is a bad word, don't say it.

- I heard it at school from Mackenzie.... He told me it's when things don't go right.

- Don't say it yet. You might offend others with it. Well, I think mackenzie's mom already told him not to say it. And neither will you two, okay?

- Uh, yeah.

Brandy looked at her sister and thought, "What a good mom she is, and I hope I can be like her. But something hurts."

Chili's back.

- So, where were we?

- Chili, I think it's time...