Miscarriage

The midwife carefully examined the baby and realized it was dead. Since Brandi was unconscious after giving birth, the midwife decided to wait. Three hours later, Brandy woke up.

- Yes! Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes! I'm a mom!

Brandy threw her hands in the air. It seemed like nothing could ruin her happiness. But then the midwife came in.

- Ms. Cattle, are you okay?

- I'm fine! And I've become a mother.

- Miss Cattle, I'm so sorry, but you've miscarried.

- W-what? How?

- I'm sorry.

- Are you kidding me? Yes, it's a joke! What a miscarriage. I'm a mother now.

The midwife went out and came back with the body of the unborn child.

- It's dead. There's nothing you could have done. I'm so sorry for you.

Brandy was shocked to see that. She lost consciousness. Her heart stopped beating.

- Get her to the I.C.U. now!

The doctors quickly got her all the equipment she needed and began to fight for her life.

2 days later.

Chili came to check on Brandy. She saw her big sister lying unconscious. But hearing a familiar voice, Brandy woke up.

- Brandy! Are you okay?

- Me? Why am I alive? I don't want to live.

- What are you talking about? What about your--

- The baby? It's dead. It miscarried.

Chili covered her mouth with her hands and groaned. She sat on the edge of the bed and stroked her sister.

- Brandy... I'm so sorry. But you're going to have more children...

- Kids? What fucking kids? I'm childless, and as soon as I had a chance to have a baby, I blew it. I'm horrible, Chili, you know? I'm the most useless woman in the world. I don't want anything. I don't want to live.

- Sister, don't say that! Everything is ok, it happens. You just have to get through it.

- Chili...go away. I don't want to see or hear you and your lies.

Chili went home sad. Brandy, on the other hand, was discharged two days later and started doing things that a non-injured person just won't do.....