Cocaine in my nose

So, after a bad birth, Brandy had PTSD (Post Traumatic Stress Disorder). And she knew she felt bad. But she hated herself too much to do anything about it. She couldn't even wake up without thinking her whole life had been wasted. She became addicted to drugs, she sold all her jewelry so she could have money for heroin, and the cocaine she loved. She didn't care. But after a month of labor, Chili came to visit her. She knocked on the front door and waited for a reaction. Brandy called out:

- Come in, it's open.

Chili walked into Brandy's house. Looking around, she didn't recognize her sister's house. The interior had been severely impoverished since Chili's last visit here two months ago when everything was still nice. Brandi was sitting in a chair in the living room. Chili walked over to her.

- Sister... What happened to you?

- It's nothing. What's happening to me is what should have happened a long time ago...

- Brandy, you're not okay. I can help you.

- No, you can't make a turd out of a turd.

- What the hell is wrong with you? And what's that in your nostril?

- A white mass? It's cocaine in my nose.

- WHAT THE FUCK? BRANDY CATTLE, GO SEE A THERAPIST IMMEDIATELY!

- I don't want to... I don't need it.

- You don't know what you need, you're killing yourself and your personality!

- I know. I do it consciously. I don't give a damn what happens to me. Just leave me alone, there's nothing I can do.

- You can be cured, you can start living again...

- Chili, I've already said everything. Now go away if you don't want to see me suffer.

- Brandy, you are so weak. I never thought I'd say this, but, uh. You've disappointed me. As a big sister and a friend. I'm so sorry for what you've become. Now goodbye. I hope things change.

- Bye bye, little sister. Hope your life will be betterx than mine.

Chili's gone. And that's when Brandy laughed. It made her feel funny, which only confirmed her intentions. The woman now realized that there was definitely no point in her living. She went to the kitchen and took every pill she could find. She took the blood pressure reducers, sleeping pills, and antidepressants that she hadn't taken in three years, because she was feeling better.

- See ya in hell, Chili...

She took all those pills, and then she felt sick and fell to the floor, and passed out....