Love

It's been a month since Brandy and Calypso met. In that time, they had fallen in love with each other. But Brandy felt very awkward, like it shouldn't be. Waking up in the morning she texted Calypso.

B: Good morning, babe.
K: Hey. How are you doing?
B: Pretty good, but there's something I'd like to discuss.
K: What is it?
B: I suggest we meet at the restaurant and discuss it.
K: Romantic <3
B: Yeah, heh.
K: When should we meet?
B: About 6 o'clock at night.
K: Okay.

6:00 pm (or 6:00 pm, if you live in the U.S.). Brandy went to a local Italian restaurant and met her crush there. They sat down at a table by the window and began a conversation.

- What did you want to discuss?

- You see, lately I feel like I've fallen in love.....

- That's wonderful, congratulations.

- But I've fallen in love with-- A girl. And I feel like it's wrong.

- Oh. Well, uh. Why?

- Because everyone else has a boyfriend or a husband, and I'll have a girlfriend if she says yes.

- There's nothing wrong with having a girlfriend. If you love them, their gender doesn't matter. If you love a girl, you love her. There's nothing you can do about it.

- You don't have to be embarrassed either?

- No! Just say what you really feel for her when you confess.

- Okay.

Brandy took a deep breath in and out.

- Calypso, I want to tell you that since the moment I met you, I've grown very attached to you and have fallen in love with you. I love you.

- It's mutual.

Calypso kissed Brandy on the lips and then sat back down in her seat.

- A couple now?

- Uh-huh. What are we ordering?

- Spaghetti.

- Mmm, I love it. What would you like to drink?

- Uh, why don't we order some wine?

- I'd love that.

They ate, and half-drunk, drove to Calypso's house.

- Baby, what are we gonna do next?

- How about we spend a very hot night together?

- I wouldn't mind, my dear Calypso. I'm all yours.

With that, Brandy undressed and lay down on the bed, spreading her legs. Calypso gave Brandy's pussy a sly look.

- How do you like the idea of doing a 69?

- What's that?

- In this case, we're going to lick them at the same time.

- Okey dokey, baby. I don't mind.

Calypso undressed and lay on top of Brandy so that she could comfortably lick Calypso's vagina. The Australian Shepherdess, on the other hand, began to slowly lick her girlfriend's clit, gradually licking more and more of her pussy. Brandi lay there with her mouth open, getting high. Calypso stopped.

- Why aren't you licking?

- I'm bad at it. You're so good at it.

- Try it, though, maybe you can do it.

- I will.

Brandy raised her head to her girlfriend's cunt and penetrated her tongue as deep as she could, then she began to run her tongue up and down her girlfriend's cunt. Calypso wasn't expecting this and relaxed, she didn't even notice as she squirted on Brandy's face.

- Hey!

- Sorry, you were doing that so nicely, I didn't even notice my orgasm approaching.

Calypso went back to her original plan and continued to play with Brandy's clit. Then she slowly went inside her girlfriend. She licked all over the inside for a few minutes, then she started rubbing the clit by her hand. Brandy felt very nice. She also squirted on her girlfriend's face.

- Aww, i'm sowwy.

- Don't worry baby, that's okay. So what's next?

- Hm, do you have a vibrator?

- Yeah, so?

- We could use it, if you want to. When i watched some porn, i saw that women has two ways to use it: You can put it on the clitoris or you can put it inside. What would you recommend now?

- I'd put on my strapon and fuck your hard you dirty bitch!

- Okay, my name is Brandy Cattle and i am a dirty bitch, and my girlfriend Calypso is agreed with me.

- Good. Now lay down on your tummy. I want to lick your cute fat ass!

- Okie.

She obediently rolled over and began to look at Calypso, waiting for further action. Calypso slapped her friend's ass, then spread her buttocks and began to lick her anus. First she prepped her hole, then she went inside and started licking the red heelers's passage. Then she wet her finger with saliva and stuck it in her girlfriend's asshole, turned it like a key, and then came out. The Australian Shepherd then opened the nightstand and put on the strapon. She put it up to Brandy's mouth and said:

- Suck it, slut.

- And if I say no?

- Then I'll make you suck it!

Calypso grabbed Brandy's hair and shoved the rubber cock into her mouth. Brandy was in a little pain, but tolerable. Calypso started fucking Brandy's mouth, reaching her throat with the cock. Still, 17 centimeters (6.7 inches) is not a bad length for a cock. Calypso then shoved the sex toy as far down Brandy's throat as possible, almost making her gasp, but the Australian shepherd had it under control. She held Brandy like that for a minute, then took the cock out of her mouth.

- That's enough for now, you're inexperienced at this after all, so I'll cut you some slack and get to the sweetest part.

Calypso walked over to Brandy's ass and started driving her cock up and down it. She then placed the strapon against her friend's hole like the muzzle of a gun against her temple and went inside. She fucked her slowly and gently gradually building up the pace. Brandy moaned and squeaked like a puppy that wants to eat but can't say so. Then Calypso started fucking her as fast as possible and at one point she stopped, pulled her cock out of her anus and said:

- This was fun. If you want, we can try it with pussy too.

- Hmmm... Let me see... Yeah, let's do it. I want to be your sweet slave some more.

- Oh, thanks, heh. It's nice to have someone appreciate every moment with me. Now get up, I need to lie down.

Brandy stood up for a while, waiting for her hotly favored girl to get ready to fuck her. Calypso, on the other hand, lay down and smiled slyly at her girlfriend beckoning her over. Brandy licked herself, sat on Calypso's cock and began bouncing on it. She showed with her whole look that she was enjoying it. Then she leaned over to Calypso's face and started kissing her while bouncing her pelvis on the sex toy. After three minutes of such hot kissing, Brandy cummed for the second time that evening. She got off and lay down next to Calypso. They were both breathing through their mouths because it was hot.

- I'm a little tired. Yes, I may still be horny, but I'm still not as young as I used to be. By the way, how do you like lesbian sex?

- I liked it better than sex with a guy. Probably because I love you.

- I love you, too.

They kissed and fell asleep in each other's arms.