Noor Eliminated

The next morning,

Elvish woke up before the song or murga waking everyone up. He looked beside him but saw empty. He wondered where Abhishek might be. He got off from the bed and was about to go out of the bedroom when his eyes caught up on Noor's bed when he saw Abhishek and Noor sleeping next to each other. But they were really close. For the first time, Elvish missed his phone as he couldn't capture the beautiful scene. He quickly made Jiya and Manisha wake up.

Jiya: Kya hai Elvish? So ne de *sleepy voice*

Elvish: Jiya, Manisha dekh to...*whispers*

Finally Jiya and Manisha woke up and saw the scene in front of them. They also smiled. But as it was already morning and the channel could use this as their benefit, they quickly separate them from each other.

Later at kitchen,

Manisha was making Paratha while Jiya was making tea and Bebika was making curry.

Noor: Coffee nehi hai?

Jiya: Sabko chai peeni thi. Garam pani hai. Bana le. Ya main bana du.

Noor: Nehi itna toh kar hi saakti hu.

Noor went to the other side to make coffee. She was making coffee and was humming songs when Abhishek approached her.

Abhishek: Thik hae?!

Noor: Haa mujhe kya hoga?!

Abhishek didn't say anything but didn't leave from there. He was there with her. Elvish noticed this. She gestures Manisha. Manisha looked behind at Abhinoor.

Elvish: Kal raat humne kya miss kiya!

Manisha: Pata nehi. Hum toh so gaye the tired hoke.

Jiya's tea making was over. She handed everyone's tea up. Then she went to Abhishek and gave him his one. Then she looked at Abhinoor and tilted her head teasing.

"Do dil milrahe hai...magar chupke chupke"

Abhishek: Abbe ab baat bhi nehi kar sakte kya?

Jiya: Maine toh kuch nehi kaha. Main toh gana gaa rahi thi.

Noor: Jiya, mere ser dard karraha hai...mat kar.

Abhishek: Kya hua...? *concerned voice*

Noor: Migraine...

Jiya: Medicine li? Mere paas hai. Du kya?

Noor: Hai mere paas. Manisha aur Bebika nashta bana rahe hai. Khana khake lungi.

Time skips,

Noor was walking down the lawn alone. She was strolling around. Was coming here a right decision? Maybe yes. Or else she wouldn't meet these nice people and friends like Jiya, Manisha, Ashika, Abhishek, Elvish. Or maybe no as she was feeling for Abhishek. Would it be okay to create a place for Abhishek in her heart when her life itself is a mess? When she herself a burden on people? Do Abhishek love her? Or she is a sister to him like Manisha? But Abhishek care for her, flirt with her. But Abhishek care for Jiya, Manisha or Ashika too. He flirts and jokes with them too. Would they be the same after knowing her past? After knowing the real her?

"Kya soch rahi hai?" A voice echoed in Noor's ears. Noor turned to see Jiya sitting on a sofa.

"Kuch nehi." Noor said.

"Ek baat batayegi? Sach bolna. Sach mein kuch nehi hai tere dil main?" Jiya asked.

"Main samjhi nehi." Noor said.