End But More Like Beginning

Abhishek was applying ointment very carefully. He was also scolding her in midst of everything. "Tujhe pata hai tujhe dard hota hai phir bhi kyun takleef deti hai khudko?" Abhishek asked scolding.

"Sab life mein kuch na kuch karrahe hai. Haa aisa nehi hai main kuch nehi karrahi ya phir mujhe kisi cheez ke kaami hai. Par dance ek aisi cheez thi jo mere saath hamesha tha. Jab main khush hoti ya fir sad hoti thi ya gussa hoti thi...dance ek aise cheez thi jo mujhe shaant karte thi. " Noor explained.

She stopped for a moment and sighed.

"Mujhe industry mein comeback karni hai. Haa asaan nehi hoga. Gap 4 saal ka hai almost. Logo ko toh 6-7 mahine baad hi kaam milna mushkil ho jaata hai. Aur mera per bhi thik nehi hua. Saach baat yeh hai maine kabhi thik se try bhi nehi kiya. Keh sakte ho ki khudko kisi baat ka sazaa de rahi thi. " she exclaimed.

She held his hands. "Dekh mujhe pata hai ki tough hai. Par namoomkin nehi hai. Dance Nini ke jaan tha. Main khudke liye aur uske liye yeh karna chahti hu. Tu support karega na? Please Abhishek. "

Abhishek sighed and smiled, "Dekh tu jo bhi karre life mein ya na karein main toh hamesha hoon tere saath support karne ke liye. Sirf main nehi...hamara family and friends, hamare fans sab hai. Bigg boss se tujhe bohat log pasand karte hai aur support karte hai. Par meri ek shart hai."

Noor looked at him asking what the condition was with her eyes.

"Tujhe aapni khyal rakhni hogi. Health ke saath koi compromise nehi hai. Overwork or khudko over pressure nehi karegi. Promise?" Abhishek said.

Noor was looking at him the whole time. She chuckled.

"Main seriou-" his words got cut off as Noor kissed his lips smiling. Abhishek wrapped his arms around her waist and pushed her on bed lying on top of her kissing her. After minutes of an intense, steamy heated kiss, Noor pulled away feeling the need of air. They both were looking into each other's eyes and panting heavily. Noor again pecked his lips and said, "Promise."

"Promise kehna ka tareeka thoda sexual tha." Abhishek said breathing heavily. He was still wrapping his arms around her waist. "But I like it. Ek baar firse karte hai."

"You wish." saying Noor was about to get up but failed as Abhishek was holding her. "Abhi..." Noor said but her voice got muffled as Abhishek again kissed her intertwining their hands together.

Six months later,

Everyone was busy in their life. Life was going well. Manisha participated in Jhalak dikhla jaa and won her season and also worked in many other music videos. Elvish was busy with his works. Both of them were happy in their relationship. Even though, they fight and sometimes they had problems but they also solved their problems talking out with each other with a calm mind. Abhishek was busy with YouTube and making music while Jiya and Ashika were busy with their shoots. Erica, Shayan-Mimi, GG and Noor's father were back to Goa whereas Noor lived with Jiya and Jiya's mom.

Noor took care of herself. Her leg's condition was better than before. She could dance little by little. In these 6 months, Abhishek and she met few times as Abhishek was busy. As they were in a long distance relationship, they don't get to spend lot of time together. Even though, Abhishek visited Mumbai a lot of time during this timestamp. But they met or went on dates very little. But they supported each other even if they were away from each other.

Manisha and Elvish's relationship was public as Noor revealed on her Instagram account earlier with their permission. Many people didn’t like this and were spreading hatred, but as if they cared.

"Noor, teri aashiq ka call hai." Jiya shouted from living room as Noor was in kitchen. "Toh pick karna..." Noor shouted back.

Jiya accepted the video call. "Kya hai?" Jiya said pretending as if she was irritated. "Meri hoor kaha hai be?" Abhishek asked. "Wah ji wah fukra, na hi na hello, sidha girlfriend ka puch raha hai. Dost dost na raha..." Jiya said dramatically.  "Aa rahi hai..."