Closeness

Elvish was going towards Noor's room when Jiya stopped him by grabbing his arms.

"Ruk, kaha jaa raha hai?" Jiya asked.

"Noor ke paas jaa raha hu. Bichari ko hamari zaroorat hai abhi." Elvish replied before turning around to leave.

"Ruk...ruk Elvish. Abhishek hai na...uske paas!!" Jiya said stopping him.

"Arrey..Jiya. Abhishek akela nehi sambhal paayega. Bechari abhi tooti hui hai." Manisha said.

Elvish, Manisha and Ashika were turning to go to Noor. But Jiya was trying her best so that they wouldn't go to Noor.

"Jiya, tu hume ruk kyun rahi hai? Ek wajah de ki hum ruk jaye..." Ashika says crossing arms.

Jiya went silent as she couldn't decide if she shouldn't tell them or not as it was not something she should reveal.

"Batati hai ya jau..? Chal Manisha, Ashika." Elvish said before stepping a foot towards Noor's room.

"Nehi nehi batati hu, batati hu." Jiya said grabbing their hands to stop them. Jiya sighed.

Meanwhile,

Abhishek was taking Noor to her room picking her in his arms. Noor was looking at his face with the love she had for Abhishek. As she was soaked in rain water, Abhishek directly went to washroom letting her to take shower. He went to bathroom with her in his arms. He put her down and turned on the shower. Noor was looking at Abhishek while he was looking at Noor.

"Tu shower lele. Main bahar hu." Abhishek said breaking the eye contact. Saying that, Abhishek got out of the bathroom letting her take shower while he was hearing the shower sound while leaning his back against the wall near the bathroom door.

While showering, Noor realised that she didn't bring her clothes. She wrapped the towel around her. But she didn't understand if she should call Abhishek out or go outside wrapping the towel only.

Meanwhile, Abhishek also realised Noor hadn't have fresh clothes to wear after shower. Although he got the dress out but he couldn't decide how to give her that.
After thinking a lot, he finally decided. He knocked the bathroom door.

"Noor, main ek kone mein hu. Main nehi dekh raha. Tu bahar aake kapde pehen le ya phir main kya kapde du yaha se?" Abhishek managed to say this decently.

Noor strolled around inside the washroom being frustrated and thinking what to do. She finally decided her decision. She unlocked the bathroom's door and opened the door. Abhishek immediately looked ay somewhere but there. Abhishek's heart was beating so was Noor's. Noor immediately changed her clothes. Abhishek turned around when Noor said she was done and felt dumbfounded at her beauty.

(Noor's look)

(Noor's look)

Her wet purple hair was enhancing her beauty more. She was perfect even without makeup, even without her imperfections.

Back to Jiya,

"Baata...Jiya. Kya chupa rahi hai?" Manisha says.

"Bataa na yaar." Ashika whined.

Jiya sighed. "Noor loves Abhishek." Jiya finally revealed.

Manisha was not really shocked. But Elvish and Ashika was a bit surprised. Elvish was surprised cause they used to tease her for fun. He didn't know it would turn true. And Ashika got eliminated earlier and didn't know anything. So it was a bit surprise for him.

"Abhi se nehi...bigg boss ke time se. Jab hum ghar ke aandar the tab se. Mujhe ghar ke aandar hi pata chal gaya tha. Yeh toh denial mein thi jaise mujhe nehi khudko samjha rahi ho. Par main jaanti hu woh kabhi kabhi apni dil ki baat Abhishek ko nehi kahegi. Iss liye main chahti hu ki at least kuch pal saath rehle." Jiya said.

They understood her words and decided to be their cupids as Manisha and Elvish are together now just because of her.

Back to Abhinoor,

Abhishek was looking at Noor and Noor was doing the same.

"Kya hua? Aise kyun dekh raha hai?" Noor said normally but her heart was about explode.

Noor's words broke Abhishek's thoughts. "Kuch nehi......bas aise hi." he stopped and took a gap. "Acchi lag rahi hai."

Noor turned around back facing him blushing and smiling and then tried to walk towards her bed but her leg was not really supporting her. Abhishek rushed near her and picked her in his arms and took her to the bed. Then he went to take shower.

After a while, he came back after taking shower.

(Abhishek's look)

(Abhishek's look)

Noor was looking at him. His wet messy hair was making her heart beat faster.

"Kya dekh rahi hai?" Abhishek asked as he caught Noor staring at him.

"Ab sach much keh saakte ki aag lag rahi hai." Noor said as Abhishek laughed looking at his t-shirt as the design was similar to flames of fire.

His laugh did something to her heart, her mind.

"Tu thik hai?" Abhishek asked being genuinely concerned.

"Ho jaungi." Noor replied with a smile while looking into his eyes.

"Tujhe pata hai na ki hum sab tere saath hai? Main, Jiya, Manisha, Ashika, Elvish hamesha tere saath hai." Abhishek reassured her.

"Pata hai. Tumlogo hi toh jinhone mere black and white life pe color laaye. Mujhe khulke jeena sikhaya, khulke haans na sikhaya." Noor said with a smile but her flowing tears was describing her pains inside.

Abhishek wiped her tears off her cheeks.

"Bohat hi vahiyaat lagti hai rote huye." Abhishek said.

In midst of emotions, they didn't realise that they were so close to each other's body that they could feel each other's breathe on their faces. Both were looking into each other's eyes. Abhishek intertwined his left hand with Noor's right hand while his right hand was on Noor's chin caressing it before he leaned forward lip kissing her.

The kiss was soft, slow and sweet at first but then it got intense as he pushed her on bed kissing her making her completely lie down on the bed.

After a while, he broke the kiss when he finally realised what he was doing. "Sorry...I am so sorry. Fuck, pata nehi mujhe kya hogaya tha. I am sorry Noor." Abhishek was covering his face with his hands and then he turned around to leave in a hurry and panic.

Noor tried to stop him but couldn't. She got up from bed with a view to stopping him but failed due to her leg. She fell down screaming Abhishek's name but this time, Abhishek was so in panic about the kiss earlier. He couldn't manage to turn around and to see what happened. He immediately left from there. Another time of her feeling helpless because of her leg. Another time of her blaming herself, even though it was not her fault.

-----x------

Words count: 1112