Going to his house

The next day,

Elvish, Ashika, Manisha, Abhishek and Noor were having sleepover at Jiya's house. Elvish, Abhishek, Manisha, Jiya was asleep watching movie in movie room while Ashika and Noor were sleeping in Jiya's bedroom. Everyone was awake except Noor. Abhishek went to Jiya's room with a view to waking up Noor. Noor was sleeping peacefully like a baby.

"Noor, uth jaa...subha hogayi." Abhishek called out as he shook Noor's body a little.
"Hmm...." Noor hummed in sleepy voice.
"Uth jaye maharani...hume ghar bhi toh jana hai." Abhishek again called her out but softly.

"Sone de...." Noor squirmed in sleep. "Uth jaa varna kiss kardunga." Abhishek threatened but nothing happened as she was sleeping.

Abhishek went closer and his lips were about to touch hers when Noor pulled him with her in bed cuddling him thinking a lap pillow in her sleep. Abhishek was shocked but chuckled as he didn't mind being in her arms.

"Fukre...tereko usko uthane bheja tha romance karne nehi." A voice went through Abhishek's hearing system when he looked at the direction of the voice, he saw an angry Jiya standing at doorstep crossing her arms and glaring at him.

In midst of all drama, Noor's sleep got disturbed and she slowly opened her eyes. But she was not completely in this world. She took her time and her eyes widened when she noticed she was hugging Abhishek but she remembered Abhishek was not here before.

"Ashika Abhishek kaise ban gayi?" She asked being confused.

"Ashika Abhishek nehi bani Hoor ji. Yeh Abhishek hi hai." Jiya replied sarcastically.

Meanwhile, Ashika, Manisha, Elvish came to the room. "Yaar subha subha ke hoke rakkhe hai?" Elvish asked.

"Isko maine Noor ko uthane bheja aur yeh bhaisaab romance karne lage." Jiya said being a lil irritated.

"Abbey main usko utha hi raha tha. Teri dost ne mujhe khichke bed pe gira di aur cuddle karne--"

"Uhhmm...uhmm.." Noor fake coughed being embarrassed. "Main uth gayi hu. Fresh hone jaati hu."

Noor immediately tried to get up but Abhishek grabbed her wrist. "Abbey, merepe khudki galti thop ke kaha jaa rahi hai."

"Waise dekha jay Elvish aur Manisha ne 2 mahine mein itne romance nehi ki jitna in logo 2 din mein kar dali." Ashika said as Manisha and Elvish gave her with a 'hame kyun toda' look.

"Wahi toh..." Jiya agreed.

"Abbey jaa na...aarahi hu toh. " Noor said.

They all left except Abhishek. "Aapko kya alag se invitation card du?" Noot asked smiling sarcastically. "Invitation nahi bas kiss chalega." Abhishek said smirking mischievously.

Noor smiled sarcastically. "Kiss chahiye?" Noor asked and Abhishek nod. "3 ginne se pehle nikal mereko fresh hona hai aur change karni hai." Noor said strictly.

"Abhi toh kisine mujhe sidha bistar pe gira ke mujhse chipak ne lagi thi. Ab woh bandi kaha gayi?" He teased making her blush.

"3...2..."

"Jaa raha hu jaa raha hu." Abhishek said as he got up to go but then he returned and went near her and pecked her lips grabbing her neck and then winked at her leaving the room making her squeak like a teenager falling in love for the first time.

Time skips,

Noor got freshen up and went outside the room. She was going to Abhishek's house after having breakfast.

Abhishek and others were already sitting in the dining table waiting for Noor. Abhishek turned around and saw Noor coming towards them after getting ready. He was mesmerised by her look.