Mission Abhinoor

Noor ended the live and Elvisha and Ashiya came to her. Elvish wrapped his one arms around her shoulder. "Kitna ro ti hai yaar tu. " Noor laughed. "Dekh, tamatar lagrahi hai bilkul." Ashika said as she held the mirror infront of her. "Ab chidha mat. Varna tereko bhi lal kar dungi marke." Noor teased Ashika.

"Main na ek baat soch rahi thi." Jiya said. They all looked at Jiya. "Noor toh akela hi rehti hai aur main meri maa ke saath. Ghar khali hi padi rehti hai zyada tar toh kyun nah hamare saath rahe. Kya bolti hai, Noor?" Jiya said to Noor.

Noor didn’t know what to say. "Rula kyun rahi hai mujhe?" Noor said fake crying and then hugging Jiya. "Wah ji wah, hamko toh dekha bhi nehi." Manisha says and Noor extended her hand and gestured them to join. Manisha and Ashika joined the hug too. Elvish took out his phone and clicked a picture of them. "Bhai Abhishek hota toh accha hota." Elvish said as he didn’t get to hug anyone.

Noor pushed Manisha towards Elvish. "Yeh hai nah, teri mulayem monsha rani, inhe hug karein. Abhishek kyun chahiye?" Noor said while Elvish and Manisha blushed. Elvish pulled Manisha closer to him. "Yeh toh hamara personal insaan hai."

"Noor ko jalan ho rahi hai ki tujhe Abhishek ko hug karna hai." Ashika said smirking. "K-kuch bhi...mujhe kyun...kyun jealous hogi?" Noor said looking away. Her cheeks were more red then before.

"Of course. Tujhe kyun hogi? Tu toh aise hi blush karrahi hai, hai na Jiya?" Ashika said teasing. That's when her phone screen showed a message from an unknown number.

[Message ]

Unknown number

Mira, milegi mujhse?

Noor
Kaha milna hai?

Unknown number

*** park street

Noor
Kab?

Unknown number

Abhi. Agar ho saake toh...

Time skips,

Noor excused herself from Jiya and others. She went to the address and waited for the person. It was a park. She sat on bench while waiting for the person to come. After sometime, she felt someone's presence beside her. She turned around and looked at the person. She smiled a little.

"Hi....dad." saying she looked away from him again. They didn’t say anything for sometime. "Maaf kar payegi mujhe?" her father asked. She didn’t say anything. "Pata nehi shayad nehi...shayad haa."

"Chal chalte hai." Her father stood up and looked at her extending his hand towards him. "Kaha?" she asked taking his hand. She stood up and started walking with her dad holding his hand. God knows after how many years, she was holding her father's hand like this.

Walking for sometime, they came at a place where she and Nini used to play. So much memories, so much emotions were working inside her. Her father pointed at somewhere where it was a beautiful flower tree was planted. "There...waha hamara Nini so raha hai." her dad said in a cracking voice. Her dad was indicating her to visit him. She just shook her head.

"Himmat nehi hai....dad. " she said looking away biting her lips not to break down in front of her dad. She turned around to leave when her dad said, "Tumhare maa ka nam Mira tha. I loved her too much and I still do. Tera nam Noor hai phir bhi maine Mira kaha hamesha kyunki main tujhe teri maa jitna ya phir usse bhi jyada par kabhi jaata nehi paya. Kab itni buri bap ban gaya pata hi nehi chala." He was crying.