𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗲𝗴𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

After Smaug fall dead, I look at Bard eye to eye then nod to which he nod back and hug his son, then I am finding Tauriel with the Dwarves and easily saw them and fly towards them which shock them and back off slightly, "𝐃𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐦𝐲 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐫, 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐨 𝐭𝐨 𝐄𝐫𝐞𝐛𝐨𝐫." I said with my dragonian voice then bow down for them to reach my back and sit there while I look at Tauriel, "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠, 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨." Tauriel said then help the kids got off the boat and I left and fly to the Lonely Mountain.

^𝒦𝒾𝓁𝒾 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

After the downfall of Smaug, we are currently at the white Dragon's back and slowly but carefuly, the white Dragon spread it's wings and we slides happily and turn around to the white Dragon, "𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮." I said then the Dragon bow to us and we bow back, but then she fly up high and go to the top of the castle and roar loudly then suddenly there are some ravens of Erebor and go to the dragon then fly circle around it which shock us.

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

The ravens fly around me then I smile and fly up again then change my dragon form into my air dragon form which I notice the shock and amaze look on their faces then I fly towards where Gandalf is to help him.

°𝒩ℴ 𝒪𝓃ℯ'𝓈 𝒫ℴ𝒱°

Far away from them all, at the mountain that has no light there stood Gandalf in the cage who is looking around and wounded, {𝐼 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑒𝑙𝑝 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑘𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑆𝑚𝑎𝑢𝑔 𝑌/𝑁, 𝑝𝑙𝑒𝑎𝑠𝑒 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑎𝑓𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑚𝑒.} Gandalf could only thought knowing that his God-daughter will know what happened and where he is, "𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐫." Galadriel whispers to him.

Back at the Erebor, the four quickly got inside and stop by Bilbo but then Fili understood what he meant and go to Thorin and after a moments they reunite with the other dwarves and eat and chat happily then go to where the gold coins is and continue to find the Arkenstone.

Miles away from Erebor, there stood Azog with the armies of Orcs that no one will know but only Y/N because of her vision.

^𝒢𝒶𝓃𝒹𝒶𝓁𝒻 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

My time will come and I know it, I just hope that Y/N will not come to me and save me, her mates needs her more, "𝕊𝕡𝕖𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦, 𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕞𝕒𝕟. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕄𝕒𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤. 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕚𝕤 𝕚𝕥? 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕠𝕗 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕟 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤. " I got shock when the Orc lift my cage but I am very weak to fight now so I just grab a metal beside me and slap the Orc using it but the Orc grab me again and makes me kneel, "𝕋𝕙𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕠𝕗 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕖! 𝕎𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣𝕤?" The Orc continue to speak but then I saw her, I saw Galadriel, "𝐈 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐈𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮." Galadriel said the the Orc is ready to fight but in the swish of light the Orc vanish.

^𝒢𝒶𝓁𝒶𝒹𝓇𝒾ℯ𝓁 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

After I crash the Orc I go to Mithrandir and saw that he is barely breathing so I lift him up and starts to walk away, "𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖 ℝ𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔼𝕝𝕧𝕖𝕟-𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕘𝕤 𝕦𝕟𝕕𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕜𝕪, 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔻𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕗-𝕝𝕠𝕣𝕕𝕤 𝕚𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕚𝕣 𝕙𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕤 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕟𝕖, 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝔾𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕤 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕤 𝕓𝕪 𝕒𝕝𝕝.." Someone said from behind, "𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐎𝐧𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐢𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐆𝐨𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐮𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐥." I said then there is a army ghost around us, "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕔𝕒𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕤𝕙𝕒𝕕𝕠𝕨.𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕒𝕕𝕖. 𝕆𝕟𝕖 𝕝𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕜𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤." The voice continues, "𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞." I said the thought to mindlink my God-daughter, (𝙼𝚢 𝚈/𝙽, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.) I said then continue to look around me.

^𝒴/𝒩 𝒫ℴ𝒱^

I have been flying to go to where Gandalf is when I receive a message, (𝙼𝚢 𝚈/𝙽, 𝚠𝚎 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞, 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙.), I was shock, {𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝐼 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝐺𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑙.} I thought then teleport where they are.

After a moments of traveling, I arrive, but what shock is what Gandalf's state, he is at the slides of Radaghast then Galadriel shout a Go to Radghast then they took off, while Saruman and Elrond fought the remaining shadows, so I decided to come down and blast a powerful light, "𝐌𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐥𝐥!" I said then blast another light which is so powerful that it create earthquake through middle-earth.

After that the shadow vanish then Sauron appear, "𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕙𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕒𝕥 𝕝𝕒𝕤𝕥 𝕞'ℚ𝕦𝕖𝕖𝕟." Sauron said which disgust me then blast a powerful light again to Sauron, "𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕 𝕐/ℕ, 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕒𝕜𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦!" Sauron said then vanish and I turn to Elrond and nod, then I hold his shoulder and vanish into thin air and go to Rivendell along with Galadriel and Saruman.

After we got to Rivendell, I fall on my knees feeling my strength slowly falling but then a vision came, it was about the Erebor, they will die, the vision ended and I stood up not minding my weak strength now and flee to go to Erebor.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
𝚆𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞:

𝖲𝖺𝗋𝗎𝗆𝖺𝗇 - 𝖶𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝖸/𝖭'𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗌𝗂𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗌𝗆𝗂𝗋𝗄 𝗍𝗈 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿, 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝖸/𝖭.

𝖤𝗅𝗋𝗈𝗇𝖽 - 𝖨 𝗌𝖺𝗐 𝖸/𝖭 𝗐𝗂𝗍𝗁 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗎𝗅 𝖺𝗎𝗋𝖺 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗉𝗈𝗐𝖾𝗋, 𝖨 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖺𝗆𝖺𝗓𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝖾𝖼𝖺𝗎𝗌𝖾 𝗈𝖿 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗐𝖾 𝖺𝗋𝗋𝗂𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖱𝗂𝗏𝖾𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗅, 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺 𝗐𝖾𝖺𝗄 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗍𝗁 𝗇𝗈𝗐, 𝖨 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗈𝗄 𝖬'𝖰𝗎𝖾𝖾𝗇.

𝖲𝖺𝗎𝗋𝗈𝗇 - 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝖻𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖤𝗇𝖽 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝖸/𝖭, 𝖨 𝗌𝗁𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎.